[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for grandpa. The evil mom wants to poison Thong Ek but the grandpa eats all foods
I really want the grandpa lives to see Thong Ek's success

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
one of the most touchiing scene you will watch

it's like a goodbye dialogue sooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd people who lost someone will know how sad this scene it omggggg i don't want to cry anymore

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
one of the most touchiing scene you will watch

it's like a goodbye dialogue sooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd people who lost someone will know how sad this scene it omggggg i don't want to cry anymore
So, is he really died? :crybaby2::sad6:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have no more to post about the ep i just warn whoever will watch it to bring tissue and be ready to sob

the title of the ep for me "life is too short"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok i can shut up now for that preview peoplellllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a little explanation about the ratings. So I was right. The views online weren't matching up with the live ratings because more people are watching on youtube, mello and linetv versus on tv. Another important point the article brings up is that 1-3% is average nowadays whereas 4-8% is only if the lakorn receives very good feedback.
http://www.thaiupdate.info/thai-drama-ratings/

P'Chu said there's six days left to watch this lakorn so I think there might only be 13 episodes. :eek:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thong Ek & Chaba Fever is still going strong. They're even getting their own line stickers. :clap::cheer:

By the way, does anyone know the urban bangkok and rural ratings for episode 6 (yesterday's episode) so I can update wiki?

Last edited: