[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I am so sad , why the rating is going down instead of going up hashtag of this drama was trending on Twitter yesterday . Why the popularity of this drama not reflecting on rating radar it means we will not see kim and mario reunion soon
because of the rural and urban area are not much interested in it they fav ch7 plus slowly they are taking the dramatic root last night and we didn't even get to see thong aek and chaba super hilarious moment it was more in the serious side today too i thin the drama reached it's max now the story fall typical last night this with this that with that last night was just a little draggy i gave it a 7 cause i felt it could have been done better but

in therm of online view they are doing great they were top viewed last night

and today in mello they have 1M in few hours

we will see the detailed rating and we will see the drop on the rural and urban side

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Poor Kla taught Chaba how to write “I Love You” but those words won’t be used on him. The spirit doctor is sometime else, I cannot believe she was trying to trap Kla and Pong to sleep together. What kind of mother is she?
She's a smart mom :lol:
In the first place, it was Kla who was in the wrong in here. He was trying to get Chaba using a forbidden magic. The black magic mom just gave him his own medicine and was just being smart to trap her daughter to a noble. :naughty2:

twister02

M♥K
5.6 is still pretty high tho but yes, kinda disappointed that it's going down instead of going up. Personally, I understand why. There's not much excitement to the story already. Last night episode, they focus too much on the love angle between the 4. There's not much going on between Thong Ake's life and Chaba's life. There's not much medicine talk. The comedic banter of TA and Chaba was gone.

I wanted my student Chaba back and the banter she have with TA. :lol: Anyways, they are still on the good track when it comes to ratings. I think they still own the Wed-Thu slot.
Wishing the remaining episodes will be exciting. Don't give too much spoilers on their episodes previews :lol:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The ratings are still good but not on par with the krasae. It's contradicting because the social media buzz is so high. Many people are confused why the popularity isn't being reflected accurately in the ratings.

I really enjoyed today's episode a lot. We're getting to the meaty part of the story so there has to be some seriousness in order for the conflicts/angst between Chaba and Thong Ek to be believable. I don't want them to stay in the bickering stage forever. There wouldn't be any development then. P'Chu is giving us the perfect amount of drama and comedy. This is the first Kim lakorn where I've actually watched every second without wanting to skip any scenes (and I've watched all but one of her lakorns).

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I really hate Mae Mor Man :BangHead: what did grandpa do to her that she use black magic to kill him? For me, this is considered as a big plot twist, poor grandpa!
Anyways, hope TA character become more mature after his grandpa pass!
another twist coming the person on the horse is someone with different outfit and he has a horse he must be rich he brought thonaek to heal his mother he may be the reason tongeak will wear those noble cloths later in the lakorn
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuJGRPllO-t/