[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
I don't know but the only thing I can assure you is she is fine :)
Please tell her, we all miss her so much. Without her this thread is so slow.

Even I don't comment in this thread , but I keep coming to check this thread every half an hour.

I am really enjoying this tv show, Kimmy & Mario ❤ brilliant actors and love their sizzling chemistry . Hope to see them again in a modern theme tv show.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MomRamy @asha131097 @Sunshine_ @Ele @MKfan132

i thank you for asking about me , i'm fine :)

and i will be sincere cause i don't know how to mask my feelings please if you want to see me in this thread can we keep it positive and on topic i hate to be in thread who takes things out of it context it made me lose the desire to come to this forum i felt there is no point in updating in a forum where there is things that irritate me

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the first info i will share is this lakorn will have 14 ep witch very good for me with the hope the producer and the writer were able to maintain the story appealing like it is now cause this lakorn is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beautifuuuullllllllllllll very meaningful very entertaining if i ave one flaw i would say it's the love triangle complication witch was one of the reason why it lost some viewer from what i saw here and there viewer want more concentration on the medicine part than the love part and some didn't want thong to fall for pong first ( i was one of them) but regardless i still give it 9/10 there is no bore moment in this lakorn witch is veryyy rare in my list of watching dramas

and next ep will be more serious and a little bit more dramatic but can't wait to see how chaba and thong will overcome those obstacle honestly this scene in the preview made me cry i don't know why but it touched my heart and tears start to fall

thongaek is clearly start to fall in love with chaba but he is sooo bad in refusing pong his pity heart can't do it but i hope next ep he will be able to make it clear to pong

<3MY

sarNie Egg
How cute! Everyone is calling Kimmy “Mae Chaba”! There were so many fans at today’s event that I got scared for Kim’s safety. Hopefully, Chaba and Thong Ake will do more events because I can’t get enough of them.

@“peach”: I hope you return to the forum. This lakorn is so fun and positive, I also don’t like any negative vibe so let’s keep this thread positive everyone :)