[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
There were so many scenes where I laughed too hard I choked. One I have to mention is when the Chinese teacher intervened Perm & Gling’s poetic conversation. I was in tears from laughing too much. The comedy in here is impressive & doesn’t feel forced to me. Especially Kim’s acting. I LOVE HER!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I laughed so hard at that part. It's funny because she actually speaks fluent English but she had to pretend to not know how to. Instead of sounding like a Thai person with an accent she just ended up sounding like an English-speaking person who couldn't speak Thai properly. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
:risas3: I think she also said “mai chai leur-s.” Watching the bloopers on that scene was even funnier. Kim’s laugh is addicting.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Finishing ẹp 5 without sub but I love this ep. Thong Ek and Chaba slowly develop their feeling. It's funny to see Thong Ek court Chaba. I love the fact that whenever Thong Ek make Chaba upset, he will apologize immediately, no delay or misunderstanding between them. I can't wait to see next ep, will they confirm their feeling? Wonder how Kla can't forget Chaba and Pong also.

Watching Thong Ek, no p'ek likes him. In this lakorn, Chaba should be p'ek and Thong Ek should be n'ek:risas3:

Edited: the sub for ep 4,5 are out.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
The comedy in this lakorn is so good! It flows so well and not forced. I was literally dying during the scene where Thong Ake thought his grandpa died and came back as a ghost. Everyone is doing so well in their respective roles. Episode 5 was my favorite one so far because Thong Ake has fallen for Chaba so hard, he cannot stop thinking about her. He’s even awkward with Pong now.

I know Kla loves Chaba but I don’t think by forcing marriage upon her will win her heart because Chaba is so stubborn. On top of everything, Chaba never see Kla as more than a friend.

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
The way Thong Ake scold Chaba, really leaves the impression and Chaba express her feelings with very well. I like how they interval the scene with there have a Pong scene with Thong Ake and afterwards they will have a scene for Kla and Chaba vice versa...

Though i never watch his drama before except (ACLTCL), i think Mario is a great actor his expression was top notch ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
In episode 4, in the forest, I just remember when Chaba said “din, nam, lom, fai,” was that a reference to her first lakorn???

Reactions: Ele

<3MY

sarNie Egg
I totally giggle when Thong Ake asked Chaba if she likes the bracelet or him! He’s so cute and cheesy . Mario and Kimmy are killing it with the comedy. I’ve noticed that Thong Ake is slowly becoming mature whereas Chaba is more womanlike now.