[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the live clip. The part where Mario holds Kim's hand is @1:27:04. They first appear @56:27.

This is the third time Mario has held Kim's wrist. The first one being at the 2016 Ch.3 anniversary game. The second time was during TEMYTC's filming/promo video and now here. Mario just likes to hold Kim's wrist I see. Give them a slap kiss lakorn already so Mario can hold Kim's wrist as much as he wants. :naughty2::risas3: Lol just joking don't attack me. :nut:

Last edited:

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
OMG you're not alone. I wanted their first lakorn to be slap kiss but it obviously wasn't which I'm totally okay with now. But I still want them to get reunited this year or next year in a slap kiss lakorn. Besides Nadech, Mario is the only other actor from this generation who matches Kim's fierceness. Some people say they can't take Mario seriously because of his voice and that he just seems better suited for comedy. But I disagree. If you watch him in some of his movies, particularly Jandara, he's very good at being serious and intimidating. Out of Ch.3's young A-list pra'eks I think he has potential for a role like Kawee. And Kim is long overdue for a slap kiss lakorn so if this lakorn does well I want OK to reunite in a slap kiss. They will be intense together. :aaaaa:
did Mario ever do the slap-kiss genre for bis previous drama?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
did Mario ever do the slap-kiss genre for bis previous drama?
Well he had some lakorns with somewhat slap kiss scenes but not a hardcore full on slap kiss lakorn. Kim hasn't had a full on slap kiss lakorn either. They need to do one like Raeng Ngao or Sawan Biang. Something really intense and steamy to match their acting and chemistry.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Mario you're killing me!!!!!!!!! He is by far Kim's kindest and most gentlemanly costar! Please continue to take good care of our Kimmy! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
First of all, hello everyone I am a new fan of Kimmy. This is my second post on this thread, however stalking this thead from very long time. I am enjoying this lakorn. I hope this lakorn brings lots of success to Kimmy & Mario. Both are brilliant actors.

@bold, no doubt about it. I ship them so hard, sorry Mark :p

Ame

sarNie Egg
I know that Thong Ek's "Love" for Pong was just infatuation, but I still ship them. And I still ship Kla and Chaba too. I think that even if Chaba chose Kla, she could still be a strong independent lady because he's known her since childhood. He loves her because of who she is and he wouldn't force her to become someone that she's not. In protecting her, doesn't mean she's completely weak, but they could protect each other. And yet saying so, I do still ship Chaba and Thong Ek because they had some cute scenes too.

I would actually love for Kimmy's next P'ek to be Punjan. I have already wanted to see them as pranang long way before this though. If only it could happen.
Hope they will be the main couple in another movie