[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Ele

sarNie Adult
She said "ha" which loosely means comedy/funny. I think the other word you caught is "seung" which is touching or sentimental. Had no idea it'll have ghosts but I'm thinking it'll be funny ghosts meant for comedy, not scary ones. Or something similar to Mario's Pee Mak where the ghost wasn't funny but the people's reactions were.

I think it'll come out good and be a hit. One of my most anticipated ones for next year.
Thank you very much for translating. You are amazing :)

Ele

sarNie Adult
she will beat him up in here :lol: :lol: :lol:

and look at that position and stare ohhh mmaaannn i can't waiiiiiitttt
It’s awesome , to see these amazing gifs . Miss violence, mean and seductive Chhaba. I think I already fell in love with Kim’ characters in this Lakorn now . And thank you very much sooooooooo much for sharing these delicious gifs @Peace.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It’s awesome , to see these amazing gifs . Miss violence, mean and seductive Chhaba. I think I already fell in love with Kim’ characters in this Lakorn now . And thank you very much sooooooooo much for sharing these delicious gifs @Peace.
i can't wait to make more and more and more i'm also can see myself falling in love with this fun chaba

Reactions: Ele

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
28 days to go
Ch3 is so poor. They only showed 5 second clips. Wth. They can at least do what Ch7 did. Need to see these 2 in full action.
i don't understand too like what are they trying to hide they don't want to spoil anything but not for so long there will be ost MV and we will see full action i believe they should drop the OST in two weeks

Ele

sarNie Adult
27 days to go . Need a teaser , it is getting closer now ch3 when are you going to post the teaser or mv?