[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
She said "ha" which loosely means comedy/funny. I think the other word you caught is "seung" which is touching or sentimental. Had no idea it'll have ghosts but I'm thinking it'll be funny ghosts meant for comedy, not scary ones. Or something similar to Mario's Pee Mak where the ghost wasn't funny but the people's reactions were.

I think it'll come out good and be a hit. One of my most anticipated ones for next year.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
She said "ha" which loosely means comedy/funny. I think the other word you caught is "seung" which is touching or sentimental. Had no idea it'll have ghosts but I'm thinking it'll be funny ghosts meant for comedy, not scary ones. Or something similar to Mario's Pee Mak where the ghost wasn't funny but the people's reactions were.

I think it'll come out good and be a hit. One of my most anticipated ones for next year.
how nice of you thank you very much for the clarification :thumbup: and i absolutely hope the ghost will be for the purpose you said because i dislike stories with ghosts it is not because i get scared but mostly because it's not fun to me it become like a fantasies stories and i'm not a big fan of fantasies stories i like more realistic stories that i can relate to but if the ghost is for comedy purpose it become more fun at least we get a laugh from it so yeah i hope so

one month and 11 days to go and we will witness the results , i miss kim onscreen and i'm glad the cast she is working with looks great so let's have fun watching it i'm not expecting it to be a hit i just want it to be fun to me at least :pancarta: there is many hits but when i watch them they are not for me

Reactions: Ele

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim said this will be romantic gun now said it will be romantic and sweet and me i'm like "why we don't got any sign that this akorn will be that romantic?" will i be pleasantly surprised? i hope so :D

hope

sarNie Egg

+1

Reactions: Ele