[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Ele

sarNie Adult
260BBBF4-7A3B-4538-A9B5-ABCA9567F66D.png Posting this picture while I am waiting to see these two on screen.
Thong : I like red flowers
Chhaba: oh you like red flowers, but i like yellow flowers. See who looks more beautiful with these flowers :pancarta::pancarta::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I heard he said , Thong eak mor yah tah chalong is airing on March. Correct me if I am wrong because I know very very a little of thai language
i don't think he said that if he did all kim's fans would have posted that but until now there is no exact month for this to air all what we know is ti will air the first half witch probably for me will be January or February

View attachment 27951 Posting this picture while I am waiting to see these two on screen.
Thong : I like red flowers
Chhaba: oh you like red flowers, but i like yellow flowers. See who looks more beautiful with these flowers :pancarta::pancarta::thumbup:
:lol:

will give my version

thong: don't even think you can beat me with my top red rose
chaba: you little brat i won't give in to you >.>

Ele

sarNie Adult
i don't think he said that if he did all kim's fans would have posted that but until now there is no exact month for this to air all what we know is ti will air the first half witch probably for me will be January or February
You are probably right. Hope to see teaser soon.

Ele

sarNie Adult

:lol:

will give my version

thong: don't even think you can beat me with my top red rose
chaba: you little brat i won't give in to you >.>
I like your version :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
View attachment 28062 This is my favorite picture. They both looked very very cute with their kissing styles :aaaaa::love:
it just a photo but i'm already laughing :lol: i really hope the production did their job well with editing and put everything together the production is the one having the major effects in turning this to a complete entertaining successful work

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult
it just a photo but i'm already laughing :lol: i really hope the production did their job well with editing and put everything together the production is the one having the major effects in turning this to a complete entertaining successful work
I have the same opinion, Hopefully, they give us a good quality work and hope this larkon is a hit

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim talked about chaba today in her event ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm dying to know what she exactly said

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult
I just found a Chinese drama to watch while waiting to see these two on screen

Ele

sarNie Adult
7C5968EF-50DD-49BB-AF3D-EEC890CB6C7D.jpeg Thong: chhaba, where are you? Come and help me , I am so tired, I can not walk I need you to carry me :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so as we thought before chaba is not a prim proper character she will be like those "tomboy" who lov to fight and love to do thing that man do
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqHyhI-gs3y/

i just sense this will be a hilarious lakorn and a very entertaining story a lot can happen with chaba and thong my excitement is n a good level although i don't like period but since this is a comedy i think it won't be boring :D

thank you kitkat

Ele

sarNie Adult
so as we thought before chaba is not a prim proper character she will be like those "tomboy" who lov to fight and love to do thing that man do
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqHyhI-gs3y/

i just sense this will be a hilarious lakorn and a very entertaining story a lot can happen with chaba and thong my excitement is n a good level although i don't like period but since this is a comedy i think it won't be boring :D

thank you kitkat
Thank you very much @Peace for update the information. I am really really excited for this drama.:aaaaa: