[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yehhhhhhhh yeah yeah we gonna see kim in real action waaaaa i'm not a fan of action but it's my girl so i'm gonna love it :lol:

but kim's assistance Ton asked fans to delete the photos of that scene cause it's not allowed they want to keep it as a surprise until it's air someone leaked it in the fb

Ele

sarNie Adult
i told you this two will put a smile in our face if just they shared more of them
kiki do you love me :risas3::pancarta:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnSec2vgH1K/?hl=fr&taken-by=dew_ka
It makes me smile and I really enjoy watching their dancing.Their moves are so cool with different styles and I love it . I love Kim and Mario dancing, they look so so good together:aaaaa::love::love::thumbup:. I wish I could see these two on an event one day soon.
I wonder why they dance? Are they going to promote this lakorn with this dance?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Ele they are just dancing just for fun with the song who went viral "kiki do you love me" of drake

and yes for suuuuuuuuuuuuree i'm soo sure we will have event of this funny germany combo root in an event together and i just can't wait for the hilarious interviews of this two , pleaaasssseeeeee people in the channel and people in the production don't disappoint me

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Why does she looks so sad in this scene?
we will know when it will air, why chaba look sad and disappoint , she i think looking in the direction of Thong so it must be something related to their relationship

Reactions: Ele