[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim in her story asked "what do you think of chaba" and post this photo (thank you very much to @koadadai ) then said it will be a secret wait for the lakorn to air to know

kimmy_kimberley_38240467_280091525920062_552407402142498816_n.jpg

i think she is a tomboy from the beginning butin this particular photo she seems ill and like her lips are drying so i wonder what happen is she giving birth to a baby? :lol: :lol: my wild imagination

Ele

sarNie Adult
kim in her story asked "what do you think of chaba" and post this photo (thank you very much to @koadadai ) then said it will be a secret wait for the lakorn to air to know

View attachment 21124

i think she is a tomboy from the beginning butin this particular photo she seems ill and like her lips are drying so i wonder what happen is she giving birth to a baby? :lol: :lol: my wild imagination
I think she looks sick in this pictures. If she give birth to a baby, I wonder whose baby it is?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think she looks sick in this pictures. If she give birth to a baby, I wonder whose baby it is?
it just a joke i don't really think it's a baby cause there will be photos of her pregnant and won't be a secret until it's air , if i didn't knew thatthe drama is comedy/romance i would thought she is dying

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult
it just a joke i don't really think it's a baby cause there will be photos of her pregnant and won't be a secret until it's air , if i didn't knew thatthe drama is comedy/romance i would thought she is dying
It could be she’s pregnant, because the picture didn’t show the whole Chhaba’ s body .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It could be she’s pregnant, because the picture didn’t show the whole Chhaba’ s body .
true i would love if my joke turn real , and btw her outfit looks like it's not an outfit for walking outside it looks more like a bed outfit or someone staying in bed you know

Last edited:

Ele

sarNie Adult
true i would love if my joke turn real , and btw her outfit show it not an outfit for walking outside it looks more like a bed outfit or someone staying in bed you know
I am curious and want to see this lakorn now, I cannot wait

koadadai

sarNie Adult

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
punjun and kim are in the same event today of asava made me think would we see mario and kim in event again i hope they do a good promotion and they have good events together i'm sure they will because the producer of this lakorn is himself an organizer of event i remember he was in kim and mark event of the chinese news year

Ele

sarNie Adult
punjun and kim are in the same event today of asava made me think would we see mario and kim in event again i hope they do a good promotion and they have good events together i'm sure they will because the producer of this lakorn is himself an organizer of event i remember he was in kim and mark event of the chinese news year
I think the producer of this lakorn seems to like Kim very much. He even went to her graduation to congratulate her.

Ele

sarNie Adult
thanks god aaaaaaaaaaaaah i have been waiting for this not for anything special just because it has been awhile kim didn't had interaction with co_stars in events
I can see that they really have good chemistry

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I can see that they really have good chemistry
yes they do and i was happy cause this lakorn's cast all has good chemistry together so this is for sure a big plus

ps: @Ele just when we was talking about earlier in kim thread :lol: