[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Chaba, the modern day heroine :lol:

another iconic scene added to my list go go chaba show your strength

thong felt attraction to pong because she is feminine and sweet ad propre and prim but we usually have "physical ideal type" in our head and we think we will fall in love with that type but we end up falling in love with someone who is different simply cause inner beauty is what will attract real love thong saw the real beauty of chaba her strength inside and outside her desire her power and he couldn't help but fall for it but please thong can you already stop giving hope to pong that's the only problem right now well there is also chaba's father who isn't much different than the witch who selling her daughter he also accepted the offer to clear his debt although he doesn't want but he end up accepting it

and of course they have to added some topless scenes

both are mad at chaba :lol:

one he mad cause she didn't come

the other cause she is falling for someone else

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like the ratings aren't accurately reflecting the sensation this lakorn is creating. I mean, each episode gets millions of views within days on youtube, mello and line tv but the ratings somehow haven't hit double digits yet? Thailand has TEMYTC fever right now. I thought only Kim's fanclub would show up at the event today but no, the whole mall was filled with people of all ages referring to her as Mae Chaba because they probably don't follow celebrities and are simply obsessed with this lakorn. It's like BPS all over again. I hope OK will have an event together like this before the lakorn ends.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_SjqTDnkh
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt-MejKDiAj
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_YAjdAfDG

Last edited:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
@MKfan132 thanks for sharing these videos. No doubt, Kim is gaining more fan support with this drama. I hope she gets atleast one award for this TV show. She always get ignored during award shows. She deserves more appreciation .
Thailand award are shit, I have seen for so many years and it was a complete bais. They don't hand out award to people who deserves it, they give award to who they can benefit from.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anyone else caught her exclamation when ThongAke agreed for Chaba to follow him to find herbs? They were resting by a river and Chaba excitedly said, "Yessssss!" Lol! I thought it was hilarious considering this is a period lakorn. They definitely improvised that on spot. :risas3:

@7:38 :risas3:

x0unerthanlater

Double post, I know but I didn't want to edit my last one so I'll just add a new post.

I love when TA teaches Chaba, he's serious and actually looks proud when she could complete the "homework"he gives her.

In EP. 4 when they were walking in the woods to collect herbs, he was telling Chaba that everything from the 4 elements can be used as medicinal purposes. Also to be a herbalist, she must be able to differentiate smells and taste.

Chaba innocently says that it would be easier if the herbal doctor just carries his medical notes to cure patients, but TA tells her that the doctor would lose credit. Their Teacher-student relationship is cute. Also, I can't believe TA actually made Chaba sniff cow dung lol
TA: hold your breath. I'll tell you when to breath deeply.
CH: okay
TA: Now, take a deep breath!
:risas3: this made me cringe so much! TA is so comfortable with her, to be teasing.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anyone else caught her exclamation when ThongAke agreed for Chaba to follow him to find herbs? They were resting by a river and Chaba excitedly said, "Yessssss!" Lol! I thought it was hilarious considering this is a period lakorn. They definitely improvised that on spot. :risas3:

@7:38 :risas3:
LOL! I thought the same. I think they forgot to edit that out so I tried justifying it by thinking that’s probably the only English word she learned from their English teacher.

adif

~$m!£€~♡
LOL! I thought the same. I think they forgot to edit that out so I tried justifying it by thinking that’s probably the only English word she learned from their English teacher.
I don't think so, because they start their English class in Ep.5. Chaba probably learn that word from Por Perm because Por Perm's mom said he already know english when Chaba told their moms to put Por Perm in the English class instead of her. I am Kim fan and this is my favorite lakorn of her for now.

x0unerthanlater

Had me laughing out loud because it sounded way too modern. Even her action for it. Lol

<3MY

sarNie Egg
Anyone wanted Thong Ake and Chaba to climb Mount Everest just so that Thong Ake can hold Chaba’s hand a little longer? Lol. Their little hike was too short but I love it how Thong Ake naturally just reached for Chaba’s hand. :)

Yay! It’ll be awesome if there is 14 episode! I remember reading Mario and Kim saying there will be a twist to the storyline.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I love when TA teaches Chaba, he's serious and actually looks proud when she could complete the "homework"he gives her.
Yeah I love that that's how their relationship evolves. I thought it was going to stay the typical bickering couple fall in love type but it's nice how they come together. And I like that Chaba is sincere in learning and listening to TA. They could've easily made her just be an annoying troublemaker that's typical in lakorns.

Also love the part where TA was thinking of when Chaba saved him and he likes that about her. No hurt manly pride for our TA.