[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I believe everybody in Thailand is on holiday at the moment.

koadadai

sarNie Adult
คิมเบอร์ลี่-มาริโอ้ เบื้องหลัง"ทองเอกหมอยาท่าโฉลง"Kimberley mario maureu
From youtube channel : Melody Kpop
upload date: 2018-4-21

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seems there will be educative orientation in this lakorn they gonna take it seriously and i saw that mario even went to learn some therms and things so i hope the result will come out good

koadadai

sarNie Adult
seems there will be educative orientation in this lakorn they gonna take it seriously and i saw that mario even went to learn some therms and things so i hope the result will come out good

love this kind of story, can learn or know something new , make the story more interesting.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woow i'm impressed i like serious production who doesn't take view as stupid and they know they have to be precise with their lakorn since the whole title is about a herb doctor so it's only make sense for the "doctor" to take some serious lessons good job good job with the hope it will be pay off

whitedove

sarNie Adult
woow i'm impressed i like serious production who doesn't take view as stupid and they know they have to be precise with their lakorn since the whole title is about a herb doctor so it's only make sense for the "doctor" to take some serious lessons good job good job with the hope it will be pay off
Yup one of the things that BPS was praised for is the near accuracy of history. Which is why I will always appreciate huge efforts like this.