[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Discussion in '2019' started by "peace", Nov 23, 2017.

1. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

MKfan132 and DaoRisa like this.
  2. Anonymous<3

Anonymous<3 TooMo/TamMo = a matchmade in lakorn heaven ♥

Yes, this isn't the first time Mario's looked after Kim. At the 2016 Ch.3 anniversary game everyone was on the float and it suddenly braked really hard, which caused people to lose their balance. James Ma was closer to Kim and she even looked at him but he didn't seem to notice or acknowledge her when just a moment before that she was wiping sweat from his face. Whereas Mario immediately reached out for Kim's wrist and pulled her towards him to prevent her from falling (even though she was already holding onto the rail). He's a total sweetheart. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
    [​IMG]

Here's the clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDgD0H1kFjt

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Tresor_moi, MKfan132, DaoRisa and 4 others like this.
  3. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Mario is known to be a gentleman. I don't heard rumors of him having issues with his co-workers. Added that he has worked with a lot of people not just Thai :lol:
    German looking after another German. That's sweet. :)

4. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

He is a gentleman. A man that respects women

5. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

That was nice of him. He got my full respect.

6. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Agreed.

Ele likes this.
  7. Anonymous<3

Kim had a photoshoot in traditional Thai dresses for finale wedding magazine. She looked so breathtaking. It would've been great if she and Mario did a couple photoshoot in this theme to promote their lakorn. The styling in this lakorn is more plain and simple so it would've been nice to see OK in expensive Thai wedding attire with better hairstyling and makeup. It would've been so romantic and they would've looked so stunning together. :icon12:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Btydk4tACYl
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Btyd5NDAmE0

Also, the Bic 3 event is happening tomorrow. OK will attend (hopefully together). Links to watch live are in the caption. I have to decide whether to watch episode 4 live or OK at this event. :confused12:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtydAdbhZ_T

Ele, Ame and adif like this.
  8. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

Yes, He got my full respect too:)

DaoRisa likes this.
  9. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

Big wig ch3 event is live now

DaoRisa likes this.
  10. Anonymous<3

LOOK AT THIS DASHING COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KRIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
    [​IMG]

11. Anonymous<3

MKfan132, DaoRisa and Ame like this.
  12. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

Looks really good together in modern clothes

Anonymous<3 and adif like this.
  13. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

Anonymous<3 likes this.
  14. twister02

twister02 M♥K

That's it? I thought they gonna dance? :lol:

15. Anonymous<3

There's another live later. I believe they're just taking a break to prep.

MKfan132, Ele and twister02 like this.
  16. adif

adif ~$m!£€~♡

Chaba and Thong Aek look sooo stunning....see you tonight chabaa...thong aek

Anonymous<3 likes this.
  17. twister02

twister02 M♥K

oww.. thanks. I've watched the whole live earlier just to see them perform but none. Did they announce the time for the second part of the live?

18. Anonymous<3

FINNNNNNN MAKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! OK was in their own little world! And the BEST PART WAS MARIO HELD KIM'S HAND TO MOVE CLOSER TO THE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was during the group picture so they weren't doing any of this for fan service. Just their good friendship and Mario being a gentleman as always looking out for Kimmy. KRIDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! If they weren't already dating other people, I would ship them together so much!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Chaba and Thong Ek need to get along and be sweet like OK! :risas3::pancarta:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    est.jpn, Ele, Ame and 1 other person like this.
  19. asha131097

asha131097 Kim_Kimberley FAN

i lowkey want to see them with genre slapandkiss the tense will be :naughty2:..
    please have a second chance for them :worship2:

Ele and Anonymous<3 like this.
  20. Bieluvr

Bieluvr XiaojuXiyou

I know that Thong Ek's "Love" for Pong was just infatuation, but I still ship them. And I still ship Kla and Chaba too. I think that even if Chaba chose Kla, she could still be a strong independent lady because he's known her since childhood. He loves her because of who she is and he wouldn't force her to become someone that she's not. In protecting her, doesn't mean she's completely weak, but they could protect each other. And yet saying so, I do still ship Chaba and Thong Ek because they had some cute scenes too.

I would actually love for Kimmy's next P'ek to be Punjan. I have already wanted to see them as pranang long way before this though. If only it could happen.

est.jpn, KitKat516, Ele and 1 other person like this.