[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kridddddddddd!!!!!!! Mario is so stinking adorable! I found his interview of when he talked about the "new MK" (@2:04). :naughty2:
cr: nineentertain

Reporter: Are you afraid of P’ Mark?

Mario: No, I’m not. Mark Prin is my little brother.

Reporter: He is ok.

Mario: They say that MK is Mark and Kim but now it becomes Mario and Kim. Do you know about it? (The way he's beaming like a little boy after he says it!!!!! Lol Mario you're making me blush!!!!!!!)

Mario: Kimmy Kimberley is a professional actress. When you play a TVdrama, it’s not our real personality because we just play a character in the drama. We don’t think in that way because we just do our duties.

Kim was also asked about Mario's statement at her event yesterday heheheheh (@4:15). Can someone translate what she said?
cr: newsplus

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg. I'm so silly. I watched only 1 hr of Ep1 the other day and thought I completed it! Turns out I only watched to 4/8! Haha. I was wondering why I didn't see the doll scene. Now I'm finally watching the rest. Haha. I just watched the doll scene. Laughed my butt off.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's MR PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BOY STILL HANDSOME AS EVER!!!!!!!!! Heheh

Omg his entrance was soo grand. I love love his first scene with Chaba. So romantic!
I'm kind of wanting Pong and Thong Ek to be together and then Chaba and Kla hehehee.

twister02

M♥K
this is what i call guarantee stock of laugh with this cast i just can't stop laughing with them they makes my wed and thur more bright :pancarta::pancarta::risas3::risas3::risas3:

more photos

oh man my heart is tripped this two look tooooooooooo goood

can't wait for today

:lol: :lol:

I am for sure will have a hard time shipping Chaba with Thong Ake if Kla and Chaba looks soo good together. PJ and Kim :love::love: