[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't actually see a reason to hate or be jealous if a drama is good then it's good if it's "bad" then it's "bad" some like this some like that i have a lot of world hits that i don't like it's in the end of the day about taste

personally i needed this rom/com sooo much i wanted something entertaining and chill kinda tired of drama drama real life is enough of drama :lol: the story is new as there is korean successful drama talking medicine cooking why not the thai can do the same and create their own culture story whatever the reason of inspiration was i really really applaud this production to try to create something entertaining and interested even though for me i'm more here for the comedy and romance part still it's good to see how a talented ambitious young man like thong ek want to be a doctor in that time even if his grandpa refuse that how he will show his skill how he will prove himself so yeah for my own entertaining benefit too i want this production to keep it up and entertain us the way they did in ep1 with each ep and each development in the aspect of the story :thumbup:

Last edited:

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
At first, I thought the MV looked funny but kind of over exaggerated on the comedy. I'm not that big of a Kim fan but I am glad I gave this lakorn a chance. I laughed my butt off and I didn't have to fast forward the episode. I love Kim's family and Mario's friends. Even the "ghosts" were hilarious. Excited for more episodes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m hoping the ratings grow. I’m starting to like Kimmy. I’ve been watching some of her older lakorns and she’s a good actress. Recently finished her lakorn with Ananda and absolutely loved it! Looking forward to seeing more of her. She’s only filming one lakorn right now right?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I’m hoping the ratings grow. I’m starting to like Kimmy. I’ve been watching some of her older lakorns and she’s a good actress. Recently finished her lakorn with Ananda and absolutely loved it! Looking forward to seeing more of her. She’s only filming one lakorn right now right?
Yea she is just filming her drama with Tik right now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yea she is just filming her drama with Tik right now.
Would like to see her with Great since I think he’s the only A-lister besides Pope she hasn’t paired up with and ironically I think would look the best with her physically. She’s been with all the other boys: Mark, Nadech, JJ, JMa, Boy, And now Mario. Also I would maybe like to see her with Pope but idk if they would look good together cause Pope is really short.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
the scene i'm anticipated from the preview for next ep is

the chicken walk :lol:

and btw for who liked the traditional background instrument music used in ep 1 here is the list of it
https://www.youtube.com/user/Siammelodies/videos
Yaas! Agree! So what if it was inspired by that Korean drama. . . that's a good thing. Haha. They should be happy that their Kdrama inspired another country. Now ripping off would be a different story though. Haha.

Thankyou!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Would like to see her with Great since I think he’s the only A-lister besides Pope she hasn’t paired up with and ironically I think would look the best with her physically. She’s been with all the other boys: Mark, Nadech, JJ, JMa, Boy, And now Mario. Also I would maybe like to see her with Pope but idk if they would look good together cause Pope is really short.

She has one with Tik. Tik is about Pope's height. . . it might not be so bad. . .height-wise. Haha. Nadech is pretty short and they made it work.

I personally don't think she would look great with Pope though, but idk, I might be bias since I'm not really into Kim. Haha. I personally loved her with Nadech and omg Ananda! They had the sizzliest chemistry ever! Sigh. Those days are over. . . I can totally see her with Great though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She has one with Tik. Tik is about Pope's height. . . it might not be so bad. . .height-wise. Haha. Nadech is pretty short and they made it work.

I personally don't think she would look great with Pope though, but idk, I might be bias since I'm not really into Kim. Haha. I personally loved her with Nadech and omg Ananda! They had the sizzliest chemistry ever! Sigh. Those days are over. . . I can totally see her with Great though.
Out of all the Kimmy lakorns I’ve seen, her best pairing was for sure Ananda! Omg the way he would look at her had me turning red like a tomato. Kimmy is good at generating chemistry with her p’eks. She even had good chemistry with Boy P and I never would have expected that. Kimmy was supposed to be in Samee with Great but she dropped out and Preem was put in. Hoping in the future they get to work together

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Out of all the Kimmy lakorns I’ve seen, her best pairing was for sure Ananda! Omg the way he would look at her had me turning red like a tomato. Kimmy is good at generating chemistry with her p’eks. She even had good chemistry with Boy P and I never would have expected that. Kimmy was supposed to be in Samee with Great but she dropped out and Preem was put in. Hoping in the future they get to work together
For real? Samee had a good plot but it lacked a little bit of chemistry. Preem was pretty young so it was lackluster in the romance department. If Kim had taken up that role it would've been nice. One thing I like about Kim is she never did love scenes naively.

I'm pretty sure there are tons of famous traditional herbal doctors in the past for Thailand. Every country has some. Thailand has many many natural remedies that are still used today. C'Mon... If they're gonna hate, then hate something that's actually factual.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
For real? Samee had a good plot but it lacked a little bit of chemistry. Preem was pretty young so it was lackluster in the romance department. If Kim had taken up that role it would've been nice. One thing I like about Kim is she never did love scenes naively.

I'm pretty sure there are tons of famous traditional herbal doctors in the past for Thailand. Every country has some. Thailand has many many natural remedies that are still used today. C'Mon... If they're gonna hate, then hate something that's actually factual.
Yes she dropped out due to her studies. I just can’t get into Preem no matter how hard I try. She’s kind of cringey to me when she acts lol I also love the plot of Samee but they just had to cast Preem :sad6:When Kimmy dropped out of Samee there was like this rumor that Kimmy didn’t want to work with Great for some stupid reason but then Great and Kimmy had an interview together at one of their events and clarified that there was no issue between them and she’s only dropping out due to her studies. In the interview they had good off screen chemistry

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Kimmy won me over first with her bubbly personality then with her talent. Or more like her bubbly personality allowed me to notice and admit to her talent. I became an MK fan :pancarta:. Still dont want them in too many lakorns together but love them off screen.

Anyways back to this lakorn. I dont think its koreans that are trashing it but more like some small numbers of thai people. That's why i said jealousy. I think they said this has the highest debut rating for ch3.

twister02

M♥K
Her lakorn with Tik is taking forever :lol:

twister02

M♥K
Still thinking Great and Kimmy will make a good pair. Kim seems to have good chemistry with native looking and tall guys and Great is one of them. Pop Thagoon and now PJ are on the same line on that :lol: I want Kim with Great.

twister02

M♥K
Around when did they start shooting? It does feel like forever.
Around the same time with this lakorn. This lakorn had fitting a year ago and now they are airing already. Her lakorn with Tik started around the same time but only the abroad scenes were finished. They still need to film scenes in Thailand. I don't know why they're taking so long. It kinda feels forever. :lol: