[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and the drama with the triangle love added the other girl in it

so what i think she saw that girl hug thongeak she feel heart broken

thongeak go after her to clarify but pun's character saw her sad so he hugged her in purpose infront of him as "i won't allow you to broke her heart"

Ele

sarNie Adult
and the drama with the triangle love added the other girl in it

so what i think she saw that girl hug thongeak she feel heart broken

thongeak go after her to clarify but pun's character saw her sad so he hugged her in purpose infront of him as "i won't allow you to broke her heart"

So sad to see chhaba’s broken heart as well as Thong . I love your writing scripts. This scene, they misunderstanding each other .:sad6:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
This going to be more interesting
the story that is represented to me through the teaser and the MV it's really interesting and fun to me it makes me feel i won't be bored with this story , comedy/romance are really the best when they are well done so i hope the actual lakorn with editing and all will be as good as what the MV and the teaser made me feel :)

Ele

sarNie Adult
the story that is represented to me through the teaser and the MV it's really interesting and fun to me it makes me feel i won't be bored with this story , comedy/romance are really the best when they are well done so i hope the actual lakorn with editing and all will be as good as what the MV and the teaser made me feel :)
The same and I hope too. I read the comments on the teaser of ch3 Facebook , by translating on Facebook, there are many people or fans really want to watch this show very much. Some of them said this one will get high rating, which I wanted as well. Only 13 days left to see.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mario and Kim are cute in the teasers and MV. And Punjan looks good with Kim too. The cast as a whole is good. I like them all. I just hope Mario and Kim have good chemistry and we are good to go.

Sonix Boom is doing good w/all the promos. I see a lot of hype building for this.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone on IG said Mario and Kim are MK 2019. I like that. :D KiMario and OK sounds good too. OK is actually pretty clever since it's also an abbreviation.

I guess it was good for them to not release any bts while filming. They only started promoting about a week ago (so three weeks ahead of airtime, which is standard for lakorn promotions) and the anticipation is already really high. The mv is now at 730,000 views within just 3 days. The ost is really addictive. It's the only thing I've been listening to. I can sing along to 70% of the lyrics just from having it on repeat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ele

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
heard Muse collab with Dynastykat, Kimmy Station, and MKVN will soft subs this one .
I hope it will be an accessible way though. I've been planning to give up watching lakorns some time ago due to lack of English subs and availability.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahah Mario referred to himself and Kim as "MK". Not Markim, but Mario-Kim. So the media dubbed them MK now. XD How about KiMario instead? Lolol but anyways, I wonder if the mv will reach 1 million views before the lakorn airs. In two days, it already achieved almost half a million. We still have over two weeks left.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BssnTAPAKPa
When Mario doesn't know about fandom names and accidentally just throws the original MK couple aside and adds himself in. Hahhaa. MK 2019. :risas3:

koadadai

sarNie Adult
i swear they are doing such a great funny promotion to this

i can't :risas3::risas3::pancarta: i don't understand full but still laugh hard
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsxhvDeHYhf/
The story is this: Who can win the heart of the team? ChabaThong Ek, Thong Ek proposed to use food PK, then chaba bought durian, because Thong Ek also loves durian, so he decisively abstain and admit defeat.

=======================
Translated by google translate.
cr. Kimmy-Kimberley-CF
2019-01-18 20:04
from: https://www.weibo.com/5745564204/HcxWLk4Av?from=page_1005055745564204_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime