[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@"peace" @Ele The song they sang at the event today was Mario's ost called "Ya Ya Ya". Gun's ost "Hug" hasn't been released yet. According to the translation on IG, Mario's ost is a cute and fun song about "medicine to save nang'ek's heart from bruises"? I already like Mario's ost, but Gun said his ost will be "very romantic" and I'm thinking it'll be more of his signature style (i.e. something like Jao Oie). Gun is the king of period ballads, so you know the lakorn is going to be good if they have him sing it.

This lakorn was already trending on twitter last week just from updates that there was going to be a special promotion today. I wonder how the feedback is going to be once it starts airing. I have a really good feeling about this production overall.

I'm really curious as to what Mario said about Kim in these interviews. If anyone can translate, that'd be awesome. They have such great chemistry off screen, I'm really excited to see how their chemistry is onscreen. I thought we were supposed to get the teaser and Mario's mv today though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BshcbjHFxWg/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BskejIdhxmx/

From all the clips I've seen, it seems like this will be Mario's character from Pee Mak meets Wanvisa 2.0 from Luerd Mungkorn. They both seem equally sassy and dorky in the bts.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Anonymous<3 girl where have you beeen i misss you and thank you for the clarifying i honestly didn't thought it was mario singing since i'm not familiar with his song voice so thank you for the info :thumbup::thumbup: i'm loving the song very much and will wait for gun one

the teaser should be out any time soon this week or at max next week maybe kong posted that "in 2 day" thing to promote this and i got it wrong

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe they plan to hold a press conference on the 24 also.

@"peace" I miss you too! I've just been busy. Now that it's getting closer to this airing, I might join in on the discussions more. ^^