[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh wait looks like i'm wrong , it's mario the groom ? is this the final scenes? i think they are near ending filming then

i need the promotion period to come sooner so i can have more details of this story

Ele

sarNie Adult
oh wait looks like i'm wrong , it's mario the groom ? is this the final scenes? i think they are near ending filming then

i need the promotion period to come sooner so i can have more details of this story
Looks like Chhaba is married to Thong Eak. Mario looks gorgeous in these clothes. Now , I want to see Chhaba wear the bride dress. I wonder how beautiful she is? So for this scene, we can see that this lakorn is done filming, wow so fast, I hope they don’t rush editions , I can be patient for a good outcome for their hard work .
Agree we need the promotion for this lakorn.

Ele

sarNie Adult
I just found this, Chhaba looks so beautiful in these bride dress.I wish I could see the whole dresses. They are eating desserts, I think these desserts must be from their wedding.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Looks like Chhaba is married to Thong Eak. Mario looks gorgeous in these clothes. Now , I want to see Chhaba wear the bride dress. I wonder how beautiful she is? So for this scene, we can see that this lakorn is done filming, wow so fast, I hope they don’t rush editions , I can be patient for a good outcome for their hard work .
Agree we need the promotion for this lakorn.
i think they are near the end filming not yet maybe another month and they will be done , i'm sooooo excited for this new journey with a chaba and thong

btw for the look it will the thai traditional like pant kinda look you know

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult
i'm sooooo excited for this new journey with a chaba and thong

btw for the look it will the thai traditional like pant kinda look you know
Not only you but also me , I ‘m very excited as well since it’s her first time in period lakorn and wears traditional clothing . Especially action scenes of her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thank for the information, good to know
it's not a sure information is my guess we really need some official notes from this production first i need the full summary about the story from them and we need to know how much they filmed already so far
kim said it will air this year so if that true hey can't have more than 2 more months of filming at the max

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
hmm not sure does it mean big progress or moyen cause i don't know the average the number of day to film a lakorn is but i think i'm then wrong it will take more more than 2 more months
Hopefully by this year end!

Last edited: