[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by "peace", Nov 23, 2017.

1. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

are those wedding dresses ? will our guess be right is she getting marry or engaged ahhh can't wait

koadadai and Ele like this.
  2. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

she is getting engaged (based on mk2gther post) but to who? i'm 70% sure it with punjun character because she was sad in this photo we posted the other day
    mk2gether_38421060_643034209413851_6160880090734395392_n.jpg

koadadai, MKfan132 and Ele like this.
  3. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

oh wait looks like i'm wrong , it's mario the groom ? is this the final scenes? i think they are near ending filming then
    [​IMG]

i need the promotion period to come sooner so i can have more details of this story

koadadai, MKfan132 and Ele like this.
  4. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

5. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

Looks like Chhaba is married to Thong Eak. Mario looks gorgeous in these clothes. Now , I want to see Chhaba wear the bride dress. I wonder how beautiful she is? So for this scene, we can see that this lakorn is done filming, wow so fast, I hope they don’t rush editions , I can be patient for a good outcome for their hard work .
    Agree we need the promotion for this lakorn.

"peace" likes this.
  6. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

7. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

I just found this, Chhaba looks so beautiful in these bride dress.I wish I could see the whole dresses. They are eating desserts, I think these desserts must be from their wedding.

koadadai likes this.
  8. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i think they are near the end filming not yet maybe another month and they will be done , i'm sooooo excited for this new journey with a chaba and thong

btw for the look it will the thai traditional like pant kinda look you know

Ele likes this.
  9. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

Thank for the information, good to know

10. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

Not only you but also me , I ‘m very excited as well since it’s her first time in period lakorn and wears traditional clothing . Especially action scenes of her

11. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

it's not a sure information is my guess we really need some official notes from this production first i need the full summary about the story from them and we need to know how much they filmed already so far
    kim said it will air this year so if that true hey can't have more than 2 more months of filming at the max

Ele likes this.
  12. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

Hopefully, she works for P . Da in lakorn thai production after she is done with this one

blueocean2104 likes this.
  13. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

14. koadadai

koadadai sarNie Hatchling

15. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

NongS and koadadai like this.
  16. NongS

NongS sarNie Hatchling

Hopefully by this year end!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018