[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hello, I'm new here! :)

I'm so excited to this lakorn cause I love Kimmy since I watched Kom Faek. (I'm MK shipper :icon12:.) Kimmy is my fav actress for this generation alongside Kao and Preem.

I made a Kimmy's Collage for this lakorn but I can't update. I will update later in my instagram. :thumbup:
sweeeet welcome here a positive energy is always so welcomed :thumbup: and what is your instagram so we can see it :D

I think chaba learning herb medicine from her curiosity because she is a tomboy . No one can stop her, she will find a way to do what she want as well as her marriage , who she want to marry with .
i think they grow together mean they childhood friends but her dad doesn't approve this friendship

This picture, I think chaba try to persuade her father to let her marry the man she want or study herb medicine from thong. View attachment 18237
from what i see is not just let her marry but also let her be friend and love the person she love and let her learn and be educated in herb but i guess her dad see the doctor is a job for men not woman

and from this photo seems chaba's mom force her to learn the ladylike activity they usually do in that time and things like that

marks my word this gonna be such a fun drama we will laugh a lot at chaba and thong's accident together and we will feel sorry for them too this is th type of drama i need right now a fun hilarious one :pancarta:

Ele

sarNie Adult
sweeeet welcome here a positive energy is always so welcomed :thumbup: and what is your instagram so we can see it :D

i think they grow together mean they childhood friends but her dad doesn't approve this friendship

from what i see is not just let her marry but also let her be friend and love the person she love and let her learn and be educated in herb but i guess her dad see the doctor is a job for men not woman

and from this photo seems chaba's mom force her to learn the ladylike activity they usually do in that time and things like that

marks my word this gonna be such a fun drama we will laugh a lot at chaba and thong's accident together and we will feel sorry for them too this is th type of drama i need right now a fun hilarious one :pancarta:
I absolutely agree with you and I enjoy reading your theory .

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New Picture :).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BksPrAqhPwA/?taken-by=mk_vietnam_fan

Hello, I'm new here! :)

I'm so excited to this lakorn cause I love Kimmy since I watched Kom Faek. (I'm MK shipper :icon12:.) Kimmy is my fav actress for this generation alongside Kao and Preem.

I made a Kimmy's Collage for this lakorn but I can't update. I will update later in my instagram. :thumbup:
Hi and Welcome :).

Thank you! :) Here's the link, I hope you like it! :icon12:

So pretty :).