[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It can’t be a wedding, probably an engagement
what if turn to be a wedding i will be very surprised cause this plot doesn't look it will contain wedding so i'm curious now about the significant of that ring

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm like 90% sure punjun will play a third party
niraywrrn_36085643_634241516937692_3933542417902338048_n.jpg

it's like if her dad will force her to marry him or something that's what i get from all the BTS

heartheartto_35132921_859415564251229_2209208409717211136_n.jpg

this is what fun about a new story a new plot is give you the chance to have fun in guessing what will happen not like remake you alredy know all the events

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lol. Is that Chaba's dad? He was a villain in NDFD. I seriously don't like him :lol:
yes he is , i like his feature he look so strong and hard dad suits him

Through these pictures , I agree with you Peace
what i'm curious about the most is the ring and how chaba end up learning herb medicine from thong is it out of curiosity from her or someone encouraged her
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkpOQcFjt6g/

my theorem is

chaba is a tomboy girl who doesn't want to follow the typical path of woman in that time the "woman once reach the age of marriage she get marry" she want to be a herb doctor so she went to tong to ask him to teach her behind her family but her dad will force her to stop and get marry to wealth good man who is punjun , punjun maybe love chaba but he see her with thong ther things get hard for them ohhh this is will be so goood to see will chabe in the end marry thong and continue her learning to be a herb doctor like him

i wish the production give us the summary asap

Ele

sarNie Adult
yes he is , i like his feature he look so strong and hard dad suits him

what i'm curious about the most is the ring and how chaba end up learning herb medicine from thong is it out of curiosity from her or someone encouraged her
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkpOQcFjt6g/

I think chaba learning herb medicine from her curiosity because she is a tomboy . No one can stop her, she will find a way to do what she want as well as her marriage , who she want to marry with .

Ele

sarNie Adult
Hello, I'm new here! :)

I'm so excited to this lakorn cause I love Kimmy since I watched Kom Faek. (I'm MK shipper :icon12:.) Kimmy is my fav actress for this generation alongside Kao and Preem.

I made a Kimmy's Collage for this lakorn but I can't update. I will update later in my instagram. :thumbup:
Hello! Welcome to this thread

Ele

sarNie Adult
This picture, I think chaba try to persuade her father to let her marry the man she want or study herb medicine from thong. 2D55EF21-8D13-4873-BFCF-46B9BDB7F9CC.jpeg