[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by "peace", Nov 23, 2017.

1. <3MY

<3MY sarNie Egg

Just saw the preview for next week! Omg it’s going to be a good episode!

Chaba is pregnant!!!! Chongko is pregnant too!

MKfan132, xdanavelvetx and koadadai like this.
  2. Barbie Princess Jasmine

Barbie Princess Jasmine sarNie Hatchling

Let's see Nong Racing is son of whose?

DaoRisa likes this.
  3. Meoconie

Meoconie sarNie Adult

Now I can have good sleep with the teaser. It's sad to say goodbye this lakorn next week.

Tresor_moi, xdanavelvetx and koadadai like this.
  4. <3MY

<3MY sarNie Egg

Nong Race is probably Chongko’s son because she was pregnant first. The birthing scene is going to be so funny. Oh my, my stress level went from 100 to 0 just now :risas3:

5. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

LITERALLY ME i was about to faint because of the stress who has heart problem don't watch this ep

but now my heart is on ease and i'm screaming from happiness they played with my heart lie a toy but next ep is worth it
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

petraSA, MKfan132, Tresor_moi and 3 others like this.
  6. Barbie Princess Jasmine

Barbie Princess Jasmine sarNie Hatchling

7. <3MY

<3MY sarNie Egg

Chaba’s family is cute! Everyone is dancing when they found out that Chaba was expecting. My heart is at ease now but then I realized next week we have to say goodbye to the lakorn. It was such an enjoyable ride watching each character development.

MKfan132, Tresor_moi, DaoRisa and 3 others like this.
  8. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

MKfan132, Ame, Tresor_moi and 3 others like this.
  9. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

10. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

:clap::clap::clap:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

mario kimberley owned the roles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i reached a pain level that at point my heart can't take anymore sadness it was really an emotional painful ep
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

koadadai, MKfan132, Ame and 3 others like this.
  11. <3MY

<3MY sarNie Egg

Mario can really cry. It was so sad when TA caught Chaba making medicine for herself. She doesn’t want him to worried about her so she hid it from him. TA cried so much today, I just want to give him a hug. I don’t think I’ve ever watch a p’ek that cries as much as TA and it’s not necessary a bad thing, he wears his emotions on his sleeves.

12. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

that shock in his face broke my heart and her trying to hide so much love so much love and yes love like this can exist you can love unconditionally beyond limit
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu_zIkmgTlN/

and they are still trending number one at this moment
    https://twitter.com/TopTrendThai/status/1106268767250579456

koadadai, MKfan132, Ame and 3 others like this.
  13. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

Mario and Kimberly made me cry today! :sad6::sad6:

I love them so much! :(:crybaby2:

koadadai, MKfan132, adif and 3 others like this.
  14. _mLove_

_mLove_ sarNie Hatchling

I am only halfway through epi 11 and love the main silly characters but I have to say I am so annoyed with Mae Pong's faints. She faints at almost everything! Is she really that weak? She reminds me of those fainting goats. haha It is starting to look too fake. The witch is so annoying and dramatic, she needs her karma asap. And what is up with dad's attitude? I thought he was a cool dad in the beginning. I don't like him anymore. :mad:

I am still loving and laughing at their opera singing show. That was a big surprise for me that all of them were so into it. Very entertaining. :risas3:

<3MY and xdanavelvetx like this.
  15. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

16. Meoconie

Meoconie sarNie Adult

Mario and Kim need another lakorn right now.... Can't not satisfied with this lakorn

Sunshine_ likes this.
  17. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

18. Bieluvr

Bieluvr XiaojuXiyou

Someone, send for Mor Thong Ek, I have a major nosebleed!!!! I cried so much, watching episode 13 to the point where my nose started bleeding. That's not good, I know, but I just can't hold back my tears. I blame Mae Mor mun.

Let me be honest here, I hate Mae Mor Mun with all my guts, but something just hit me so hard, when she realized that she was going to become a grandmother. When those words left her lips, I bawled my eyes out. Hopefully she really does realize her mistakes and turn good after her close meeting with death. I guess it's just Pong's life gets to me the most out of all the characters. She was always alone and received no love for most of her life growing up. I'm just so happy that she found Klah and will be happy for the rest of her life with him.

Tresor_moi and Ame like this.
  19. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 10:51 PM
    koadadai, Ame and Bieluvr like this.
  20. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone