[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by "peace", Nov 23, 2017.

1. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

this is still soo funny :lol: :lol:
    [​IMG]

NongS, DaoRisa, Tresor_moi and 2 others like this.
  2. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Aww cute video :).

DaoRisa likes this.
  3. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

the tease for next ep
    [​IMG]

4. <3MY

<3MY sarNie Egg

ceda_lee, _mLove_, Xiongurl26 and 3 others like this.
  5. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Aww :).

6. Anonymous<3

Anonymous<3 TooMo/TamMo = a matchmade in lakorn heaven ♥

7. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

"i will be smooth and gentle i won't let any sound leak out"

[​IMG]

the dad "i fed her bath her and raised her "

the husband " i can bath you and i will be gentle too and feed you and scrub your back"

i crackkkkeddddd

the besssssstttttttttttttt comedy scene i watched in lines :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    koadadai, <3MY and Ame like this.
  8. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

hmmmm so i have a note to say they exposed it in a comedy way but it's quite serious when thongaek didn't get his satisfaction as a man because his woman is having her period he couldn't hold himself to go after the seduction the next day while chaba was working so hard to be a loving housewife witch i think they want to show man's lust if they don't get their satisfaction they will fall for outside lust

and the conversation they had when chaba asked him will you love me if i'm not pretty that show that she felt insecure now
    they portray it in a comedy way but it reflect reality in many case

i give this ep 20/10 IT'S the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttt ep in every aspect
    [​IMG]

koadadai and <3MY like this.
  9. Sunshine_

Sunshine_ sarNie Egg

I don't know if this is the same interview, but I read eng translation on Twitter- Mario said he enjoyed working with Kimmy , she kept set environment a happy place due to her funny dance steps. He also said No one could play chaba better than kimmy. ( sorry for my broken English, it is my second language yeah)

Ame, Tresor_moi, koadadai and 2 others like this.
  10. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i'm ready fro Mr and Mrs thong to the married life together and go through the hardship together
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
    [​IMG]

will he have his first night today ? :lol: :lol:
    [​IMG]

they are super dupper cute the eyes and the stares two young people in love int heir honeymoon phase still new in love :lol:
    [​IMG]

MKfan132, koadadai and Ame like this.
  12. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

another interruption :lol: seems thong aek won't have his night :pancarta: no baby in this drama ? babysw
    [​IMG]

koadadai likes this.
  13. Bieluvr

Bieluvr XiaojuXiyou

I tried my best to translate it.

Mario:
    Oho The atmosphere in the set is very crazy. Filming more than 30 scenes a day. Sometimes Kim hasn't read the script before hand but still insists on filming more. It's like this: Please add one more scene?
    So after a while, after getting into the car, I'll turn off my phone and tell the driver to step on the pedal as fast as he can or else there will be more scenes added. (Laughs) Before filming, I thought why does the Nang Ek act so wild/crazy? I mean she's pretty, but wild. But after working together, the results are, even heavier. She's even way more wild than what I have thought. How can she be this wild? We'll be filming and then Kim will suddenly stand up and start dancing. She'll have her own unique way of dancing. The whole set will stop filming to watch her. Feeling pleasing to the eyes and feel encouraged to continue filming. And she will be hang out with P' On and take videos all day long.

14. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

welcome to the club mario :lol: kim is called "little saap" by her fans :lol: :lol:

thank you @Bieluvr :icon12::icon12:

NongS likes this.
  15. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

what did he do again :lol:
    [​IMG]

MKfan132 and koadadai like this.
  16. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

no no no i choose tongaek all the way
    [​IMG]

17. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

awwwwwwwwww
    [​IMG]

and they tease again cause i'm sure someone will interrupt them again
    [​IMG]

18. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

today ep is mostly about huband wife life jealousy misunderstood reconcile

and now it's the epidemic case

there is a loooott of hilarious moment of scary wife :lol:

MKfan132 and Tresor_moi like this.
  19. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

next ep is extrrraaaa dramatic and there will be a lot of tears and sadness and pain and omg

koadadai likes this.
  20. Barbie Princess Jasmine

Barbie Princess Jasmine sarNie Hatchling

Jealous Chaba is so scary. That stare IMG_20190313_232251.jpg IMG_20190313_232253.jpg :mad: IMG_20190313_232257.jpg