[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Ele

sarNie Adult
what a strong entrance , welcome and no please be nice :) it's not good to have drama here believe me :lol: just enjoy spazzing about her with her other fans not everyone will love her , her herself know that
Thanks for your advices. I agree with your statement.

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Hi , I am a new fan of kim. It’s my first time to login in here to see who attack her and I won’t be nice to them.
It's doesn't matter , just put it aside, although it is difficult to accept. Everyone has their own preferences. I don't like Kim's appearance when I first time saw her photos of PCKK, but her acting made me like her more and more , and then I like her appearance more and more too.
Maybe someone doesn't like her now, but will fall in love with her in the future.

Ele

sarNie Adult
i wonder why all this hurry
I guess the story line is very interesting and probably the producer expectes it gonna be a hit lakorn like BPS . It is similar to my expectation. That’s why they are hurrying this lakorn.
What do you think about my prediction ?

Ele

sarNie Adult
6A36AAD9-6E71-4F44-AE97-14116E7EE943.jpeg They are filming today as well. The woman next to Kim is very funny and it looks like they are best friend.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I guess the story line is very interesting and probably the producer expectes it gonna be a hit lakorn like BPS . It is similar to my expectation. That’s why they are hurrying this lakorn.
What do you think about my prediction ?
i can't agree with your prediction cause no one can predict what can happen in the future even the production of BPS were surprised at that huge hit the drama had you can't guarantee what the viewer like but i can guarantee if the script is good and the edit is good it's gonna be for sure a drama to look forward to it cause the cast is already skilled

They are filming today as well. The woman next to Kim is very funny and it looks like they are best friend.
yes they are very good friends they worked twice together before in pckk and in pcnmcpw :)

twister02

M♥K
do you have any expectation for this ?
For the story? I don't have much information yet so I'm not expecting much but I see a lot of comedic people in here like P'Ohn and P'Freud so maybe it would feel like PCKK. I'll enjoy it no matter what tho :lol: I love the pranang. :)