[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by "peace", Nov 23, 2017.

1. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Watching episode 10 now.

2. kjc1994

kjc1994 sarNie Adult

Today’s episode was the best. I loved it so much. So much fin scenes but also so funny!

3. Ame

Ame sarNie Egg

4. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Just popping in to say I'm so happy for Kim x Mario, I've been low-key following (only on ep4 now) but this show is a riot.

<3MY and koadadai like this.
  5. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Episode 10

Chaba's Dad is so mean, everyone is mad at him.

Tong Ake knows about Chaba now.

OMG Pong Mom did that to Perng :(.

I like Pong and Kla together.

Aww yay, Thong Ake went to see her ahh. Aww that hug.

OMG Thong Ake :(. She loves him they are all saving both of them.

OMG her dad is so cruel.

Aww they are all helping them :). Aww he said I love her. Her Mom csn see how much they love each other.

Aww she is going to marry Kla to save Thong Ake(we know they won't thought :) And now Thong Ake knows about it. poor Chaba and Thong Ake :(. PS. Crying so much, wow this episode.

<3MY and koadadai like this.
  6. NongS

NongS sarNie Hatchling

Four episodes behind and avoiding the thread for spoilers. Why do I have to have exams now ?!! :crybaby2:

<3MY likes this.
  7. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Aww sorry @NongS hug.

NongS likes this.
  8. Ame

Ame sarNie Egg

9. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

11. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

I would thought last night episode deserve more like a 10 but 7.6 is still good. The best episode so far, it got me laughing out loud.

koadadai, xdanavelvetx and <3MY like this.
  12. <3MY

<3MY sarNie Egg

The director and producer are seriously messing with our feelings! How can Chaba be on her period? :risas3: Poor Thong Ake is suffering for so long and when he can finally have some alone time with Chaba, she’s on her period. Thong Ake’s face is everything in that scene, he’s so heartbroken he didn’t even cuddle with Chaba. :risas3:

_mLove_, Tresor_moi, phatman and 2 others like this.
  13. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

so happy for this lakorn they deserve they made people happy and stress free i underestimated it at first and thought i will be disappoint but in the end they deserve to be a hit :clap::clap::clap:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    MKfan132, koadadai and xdanavelvetx like this.
  14. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i will miss them very much chaba and thong aek don't want it to end

Ame and koadadai like this.
  15. twister02

twister02 M♥K

for me, last night's episode deserves to have 8 at least but you can't go wrong too with 7.6 :lol: as long as they don't drop, I'm happy.
    Last night ep was so fun that I didn't even notice the time when I watched it live.

MKfan132, koadadai and "peace" like this.
  16. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

they got 12.5 bkk :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    [​IMG]

will they be able to beat that next week let's see :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

17. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

How many eps total? And I forgot, who's subbing this? Haha.

18. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

they are saying it will be 13 eps so next week is the ends eps and Muse and kimmyofp are subbing it ep 10 is already out in muse

phatman likes this.
  19. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

So Chaba and Thong Ake haven't gotten a bed scene right? Haha. I'm sure they're gonna give us a bed scene in the finale. . . .and it better be good. Kla and Pong's bed scene(s) already got 1M views. Haha. They can't be teasing us and then leaving us hanging.

Tresor_moi likes this.
  20. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

this is what TA get

i still finnnnnn at it it just lovely to see two innocent people in love for their first night :lol: sooo duper sweet and mario and kim played it soooooooooooooo well they made me believe in their innocence

but sadly the dad interrupted them half way so they didn't fulfill their first night :lol:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019