[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If Chaba and Thong Ek are getting married in tomorrow’s episode that means we might even get a baby right? Just because we still have two more episodes and Nong Racing is going to have a guest appearance too. I’m praying for a baby :naughty2:
i'm thinking the sammmeee

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i like about today ep is that at least thong aek and chaba didn't give up easily thongaek and chabe are welling to face problem for each other
https://www.instagram.com/p/BurJkGtg_9j/

the ep was fuuullll of suffer for thong aek and chaba they almost made me depress with them like mad it soooo frustrating from the dad he created this whooollle probelm and he is forcing her to sell herself to "sacrifice" her life for the well being of the family while thongaek is such a good guy why you make your daughter suffer like that if he was a bad guy i would undertand but thongaek is an amazing guy

P Nguyen

sarNie Egg
Omg tomorrow is going to be so good! So many cute and sweet scenes between Chaba and Thong Ek. If no one is imagining anything then we got a wedding tomorrow :)
Although I’m in for Chaba & TA’s wedding scene, there’s no way that they’re getting married. Because in the premier for tomorrow, there’s the part where they ran away & the Maes was preventing the dad from running after them. They got to be imagining.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The princess ordered for Chaba’s dad to let them get married & he’s super angry about it. Preventing Chaba from living with Thong Aek.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Today ep was increibly sad. I cried all the time while watching it in Live. Why chaba's dad hates ThongAek? He's good guy, loves her daughter and her daughter loves him too. I don't understand him.

I'm excited to see the episode tomorrow. We will get many cute moments for our couple. :icon12:willing|

Also it count as view if I watch it in live? I want help them to get more ratings.:p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Today ep was increibly sad. I cried all the time while watching it in Live. Why chaba's dad hates ThongAek? He's good guy, loves her daughter and her daughter loves him too. I don't understand him.

I'm excited to see the episode tomorrow. We will get many cute moments for our couple. :icon12:willing|
it was a depressing ep to me i love this drama cause it's light and romantic i'm in phase of my life i start to dislike to watch headache drama but today they made the ep saad and irritating with all this dad's irrational selfish act toward his daughter tongaek an dchaba did nothing wrong by loving each other thongaek didn't hurt chaba he treat her well he is a herbal doctor but because the dad is tooooooo selfish he want to exchange his daughter it was sooooo irritating to watch and made me feel down i didn't want them to drag it that much but i loved the message they wanted to deliver that who do good someday that good will be the saver and i loved the solidarity from the whole family for chaba's feeling those the thing i loved in the ep but pong and kla case was tooooo much

and i don't think the scenes are imaginary they for sure will get marry but why they will run away that what i caaannnn't wait for tomorrow i'm hyppppeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr excited than ever

Also it count as view if I watch it in live? I want help them to get more ratings.:p
no it won't count in the digital view rating and also i honestly feel this ep doesn't deserve the 6 if they get 5 it will be enough good for an ep that didn't contain medicine didn't contain enough comedy and wasn't moving fast

<3MY

sarNie Egg

Chaba looks so beautiful and Thong Ek is so handsome! I just can’t get over their sweet scenes in the previews. Chaba and Thong Ek better give us a good kissing scenes because Pong and Kla are all over each other.

Isn’t it funny that Thong Ek and Chaba are more of the relaxed and improper couples yet their love has been so innocent whereas Kla and Pong are the proper and prim couple but they’ve been kind of naughty :risas3::naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Isn’t it funny that Thong Ek and Chaba are more of the relaxed and improper couples yet their love has been so innocent whereas Kla and Pong are the proper and prim couple but they’ve been kind of naughty :risas3::naughty2:
totalllyyy agreee kla and pong scene made me roll my eyes honestly i was like "typical way" kla become addicted to pong and i think the witch mom's black magic has a factor on it too

my fav scene family for life

there were just tooooooooo much sadness

such a "soul lost sad" look chaba was brooooookkke

*sigh*

but how i admire this pure beautiful strong love

she said and face and expressed her feeling out loud "i loveee thong aek "

and the way they were looking at each other

btw i don't think we will have that kind of loonnngg kissing with thong aek and chaba

<3MY

sarNie Egg
Chaba’s father is as selfish as Pong’s mom. Both parents are looking for gains only and disregard how their daughters feel. I get that TA is a poor herbal doctor but he sincerely loves Chaba and he has cured Chaba’s family. He is also a good person. What I love about this lakorn is that Chaba has supportive siblings and family members, everyone is willing to help her.

From the preview, Chaba and TA will likely run away together first and then the wedding will happened later. It seems that her family is supportive of her eloping with TA.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I can't stop smiling when thinking about tonight ep. Too bad that I will be in Singapore and mayn't able to watch live. What a episode to end this week. Wonder what will going with remind of 3 eps.
All the characters here are narak, even with the Dad at beginning, except for Evil mom. Seem like Chaba's dad will be back as lovely dad tonight.
I still envious of Kla and Pong's kisses. They have many longgggg kisses while our couple only have imaginable kiss and cotton-indirect-kiss.

twister02

M♥K

Chaba looks so beautiful and Thong Ek is so handsome! I just can’t get over their sweet scenes in the previews. Chaba and Thong Ek better give us a good kissing scenes because Pong and Kla are all over each other.

Kla can't get enough of Pong after tasting her :naughty2::naughty2: Men will always be men. He just needed an awakening. :risas3::risas3:

twister02

M♥K
Chaba’s father is as selfish as Pong’s mom. Both parents are looking for gains only and disregard how their daughters feel. I get that TA is a poor herbal doctor but he sincerely loves Chaba and he has cured Chaba’s family. He is also a good person. What I love about this lakorn is that Chaba has supportive siblings and family members, everyone is willing to help her.

From the preview, Chaba and TA will likely run away together first and then the wedding will happened later. It seems that her family is supportive of her eloping with TA.
I really hate the dad from last night's episode. The fact that he is so selfish and selling his daughter over his personal issues and debts is making me boil. I super hated when he hurt TA and imprisoned him because he jeopardized the whole town by hurting and endangering the only decent doctor in town. At one point, I did wish for him to be sick and crawl upon on knees to TA :lol:

Not much medicine talk at this part of the lakorn and I'm kinda disappointed. I thought Chaba will be a doctor but oh well, only few remaining episodes and Pong/Kla has been resolved. We will get a wedding later and maybe they'll start going back to the medicine as Mr. & Mrs. already :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Grr. I thought Chaba's dad was gonna be good. In the end he's selfish!
I have been putting this show off in preparation for my BPS rerun, then got caught in Bella's KK. Now I'm slowly inching my way back in here after seeing that Kla and Pong are gonna end up together. HEHE. Their little love scene I saw on IG was sizzling. Too bad the gal playing Pong couldn't reciprocate well.
*off to watch the actual scene*