chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The storyline so far is pretty good and I love Louis and Great's characters. I'll wait to see more before I judge the girls acting abilties though.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love love love Grate character...he portray his character so good...I enjoy both couples pair...Ja and Lousi and Grate and Eye...da are so cute especially Krissie character...she weak but cute...Eye character is da strong one when I was suspecting Kat character but oh well....I need more to judge Wawwa include Krissie, Kat and Eye...but good so far!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
haha i wasn't expecting much from this lakorn but surprisingly giving this lakorn a chance i actually like it!! i love all there characters everyone is different from the other. i'm really loving this!! haha ♥♥♥♥ :)

Bee26

sarNie Egg
How's this Lakorn so far? I Haven't watched it yet but, I'm gonna give it a chance.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It's pretty enjoyable. Fast moving and fun to watch. Much better than I expected. In the promo, they have some chessy graphic but it turn out ok in lakorn.

Script is nicely done ... How they put the 3 books together is pretty smooth. I'm addicted .. :-D

Sweet_09

Omg I can't wait anymore....com' on Friday let be here already!!!! I wanna know wat happen!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow,It seems like everyone who is watching this lakorn like it so far.I would watch it if this was my type of lakorn i;ll watch
but i don't like horror lakorn so i'll just skip this and read ya comments on it.

How is the new girls acting so far though?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The girls are alright. The girl who can smell is quite natural. The other girls are ok. None of the girls is stiff or robotic... Pretty good for newbies.

It's not that scary. More like a comedy fantasy. Definitely not a horror type.

rehann

sarNie Adult

cr to Margie/Boy/Tong ig.
aww... so sweet~
Bargie promoting P'Tong lakorn...
after this gonna try to watch this lakorn...

Sweet_09

I'm waiting & waiting for episode 3!!! Gosh I'm dying!!! I fresking need to know or see wat napping next!!! Miss my dear Grate so so much lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Nate and the doctor couple, they're cute. love the title song so nice. all the girls have good voices, they chorus well together. surprise Great sang in here too. nice that they add a guy voice in here make the song cutier. want to heard the rest of the songs. there is 4. so far heard 2. another thing that i see this lakorn similar to ch7 lakorn benja kita kwarm ruk is the n'eks sang the lakorn songs themselves too.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I really like Nate's character!! She is very nice and not weak? I think It's very brave for her to help the ghost and she might not be strong as Rose or the other girl but i don't think she is weak. I really like her character and i love the guy who she pairs up with. Move on to Grate's character OH MY GOD!! he is soooooo handsome!! I love his personality and everything. I just don't like the newbie who play as Rose. She is not pretty enough in my eyes. I'm not being mean or anything. Rose's character is a really good role and can get the actress get famous but the girl's look just keep annoying me. I wish they pick a prettier actress to play this. This is just my opinion though.I really like this drama and can not wait for episode 5!!

Sweet_09

I found Ja & Lousi couple boring maybe because I don't like Lousi lol!!! anyways move on to Eye & Grate I love this couple!!! Adding on Krissie & tat one dude!!! These two are my favorite couple!!! I love both of them even I like Ja but... I'm not buying it!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ja is so skinny, standing next to Louis. Like a small kid.

Some viewers point out that Nate had gained lots of weight during filming. I didn't notice that until somebody point out.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is alright, laid back. if i have time i'll probably watch it. ja is the prettiest, but i don't like louis as pra'ek. the tomboy looks like best. yeah i don't know their names and don't really care to find out lol wait til they have their own lakorn.