wen2

sarNie Egg
nklue1 said:
@wen2
Yes there was not meant to be season 2 but because season 1 had a really good rate
they decided to do season 2
In the video, i think the its the director , said that if us fans would like there to be season 3 they might do it but they said they need a break first

HAHHAHA yea one season takes them about one yr to film!
But I dun mind waiting~~~juz thinking what else can they write in season 3? more ghosts and fighting?
I think its gonna be quite hard for all 5 pairs to come tgt again since they are now busy with their own lakorns individually.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I cried in today's ep when Benja died. It was so sad. I was hoping that she would live and become friend with the five girls. Where is Tinh's grandpa and mom? It seems that they just disappear just like that.

Next week is the end of this lakorn. I am going to miss it very much, especially the five girls of the Sixth Sense.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Today ep is so sad especially when Kaem is crying. Seems like next week is going to be funny and there will be a problem on there wedding or something.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i laughed so hard at the scheme they did for kan and the same ep i cried for kaem honestly this lakorn made me cry and laugh as the same time like nuts hhhhhhhhh

wen2

sarNie Egg
I also cried at the scene where Benja was about to die. Thats so sad!
Next week it just gonna be all about the couples preparing for wedding!!! all the sweet and happy scenes~

By looking at the preview for next week, I am already laughing at the guys~~~
they are running around in boxers! hahahaha they sure messed up.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
agree, I cried when Benja died, I wanted her to end up be friends with the five girls and guys
I felt sorry for her, after what she has been through, even though she was bad but she should have a happy ending

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OU! CAN'T WAIT! I'm gonna have to rewatch everything again though with english subs, haha. But this week is gonna be the last episode? D: I'm so sad! Don't want them to leave me. <|3 But damn. I didn't know it was Top in that diguise... I'm so dumb and slow. -.- LOL. Until I accidentally fast forward and found out it was him. But I would have been so MAD at him! I would have totally done everything Wawaa did. YUP.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Tomorrow is the last ep. I am so sad that this lakorn come to an end. I hope it's true that they going to make the third season.

I am going to miss all the casts.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Last ep was a happy ending for all couples, but I am a bit disappointed about the lack of sweet scenes for Tinh/Yanin couple. I want more scenes of my favorite couple. Anyway, It's all over. I just hope that there's a season 3 coming up.

By the way, where is Yanin's nanny? I did not see her at all in the last ep.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Last ep was an amazing ending
I was laughing non-stop at guys running around in their boxers
agree I didn't see Yanin's nanny at the wedding
so happy for my favourite couple Ros and Tri that they had....... A BABY!!!!!!
Jun Ji and Gam wedding at the beach was beautiful
I was laughing when Tin and Mor forgot the wedding rings that was funny
Gun and Joh are finally a sweet couple now
really upset that they lakorn has come to an end
pretty please let there be Season 3 I would love the director so much
I would be the happiest people ever!!!!!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
MAN I'M GETTING TEARING! )': I'm totally gonna cry right now, SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING. Omg, okay. :') I don't want this lakorn to end! I loved all couples. Damn, Film and Kat's wedding at the beach was perfect. The boys were so funny when they were rushing to the wedding. I'm so heart broken it has ended! COME ON, am I the only one crying that this ended? No right. Omg. <|3 I can't stop. ;_; I need help.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
@Ntsuab-Ci
Your not the only one that is about to cry because I am too
I was so upset that the lakorn had come to an end
I never ever wanted this lakorn to end
while watching the last couple of eps I was about to cry knowing that it was coming to an end
but there might be Season 3
so I have hope for that

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
i loved cam and jun ji wedding scene at the beach more..it was so sweet and romantic at the same time..it was just the two of them so they have their own little romantic scenes which makes me excited to know what's next..like leading to little jun ji or cam..you guys know what i mean.

hope they have another lakorn together..loved this couple.

wen2

sarNie Egg
I would really want to have a season 3 too~
The final ep was so joyous!!! Smiles and laughters are all I have throughout the entire ep.
I just want to see more of it!!!
Loving all the cheesy and sweet scenes of Tairat and Ros:)

wen2

sarNie Egg
3zaap i dun unds thai:(
khun chai yai keep appearing in sixth sense!LOL
I am watching season 1 all over again