[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 7 : Kammathep Jum Laeng (Broadcast Thai Television) Alek & Prang K.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I was watching the episode live and I felt that the episode was shorter than usual. I went to Ch3's youtube and usually they would upload it into 9 parts but instead this one was only 6 parts. I wonder why they made the episode so short. I hope the rest of the episodes for this part aren't short, I mean there's only going to be 6 episodes so it wouldn't be fair.

CPY

GotomySin
I was watching the episode live and I felt that the episode was shorter than usual. I went to Ch3's youtube and usually they would upload it into 9 parts but instead this one was only 6 parts. I wonder why they made the episode so short. I hope the rest of the episodes for this part aren't short, I mean there's only going to be 6 episodes so it wouldn't be fair.
Because of Live broadcast of FIFA Russian Federation cup yesterday. hmmm

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the rating for the first episode.

Cr to: as tag

Reactions: CPY

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Still waiting for the other episodes to be subbed, but watching the scenes where Kawin imagines Prim and Tim being romantic is hilarious lol

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Can somebody tell me what it the song to their kissing scenes like the scene in ep. 4 6/6 where they kissed at the end?