[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 7 : Kammathep Jum Laeng (Broadcast Thai Television) Alek & Prang K.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol when Namtarn said the guys gossip too much and then she turned and said, "Phupoom, you better not gossip with them."
The episode of the couples at 10 show:

part 1
I am already in love with Prang and Alek together. I always enjoy his flirty, playful roles, and partnered with beautiful virtuous Prang this time will be so cute!

meenia

sarNie Adult
I wasn't even planing to watch this part, but from the Ch.3 ost mv and then watching AT Ten..I got hooked with this pairing. Omg, i can't believe i was going to pass on this one. They are so cute together i might have to watch it when it's still on air. All the other part i waited until it's finished to watch it because i hate to wait but i can't wait not to watch this one. LOL. I think it's because we don't see Alex in the other parts so i don't really know his character. I do like his lakorn it was Prang that stop me from watching because i didn't really know her. But omg, i love her hair. She's so pretty also the more you get to know or see her. I'm on board for this lakorn. Next weekend will be awesome.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! They actually had a ice cream scene!So Kdrama-like!!:love::icon12: I'm starting to see their chemistry! :thumbup: Can't wait to see Alek and Prang's part!! :icon12:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
can anyone tell me why praek name is kevin blake when he doesnt look farang at all? lol

edit: nevermind. I went and read the synopsis+watched the trailer lol

Last edited:

jjinxx

Kevin is so seductive with his roses and shirtlessness lol. So many cute scenes to look forward to!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not to sure but I think this part may only have 6 episodes in total.

The last part, part 8 is going to air July 2, 2017.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay thank you Thippy! :) So glad that all parts are being subbed (though by different subbers)

Part 8 will be on July 2?! FINALLY I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!

jjinxx

Aw, sad that part 7 is so short, and they're spending a lot of screen time setting up part 8 too.
Anyway, how in the world did Kevin think it was okay to just climb up to her house? lol I can't handle the escalation. But it'll be fun seeing Prim and Kevin change each other's perspectives on romantic relationships.