[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 3 : Kammathep Online (Broadcast Thai Television) Namtarn & Ken P.

Tinhtam

sarNie Egg
I wish to pair this. Họ thật tự nhiên với nhau ở những cảnh hậu trường.Tôi mong họ thành một đôi ngoài đời nhưng tôi biết điều này khó có thể xảy ra.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nice! I can't wait for Prang and Alek's part also

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Did anyone notice that Angie's language issue got worst in this part? I mean like it was bad before but now it is like she's trying way too hard.

sarNie Adult
I don't know who Angie is, so it must not be that bad if no one stands out to me as having particularly bad language. :confused12:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is she not speaking Thai correctly or is she doing that on purpose to make it funny?
She seems to mess up any language she is speaking, it is part of her character lol. I would never criticize someone who has issues with pronunciation. If you watch her scenes from Hunsa and Ork Suek, and then this one, you'd see what I'm talking about lol

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see this mystery about Mike. How he got to be the way he is and if he really wrote that letter to Praew.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
She seems to mess up any language she is speaking, it is part of her character lol. I would never criticize someone who has issues with pronunciation. If you watch her scenes from Hunsa and Ork Suek, and then this one, you'd see what I'm talking about lol
I notice that too. But I've seen her act in other lakorns and her pronunciation wasn't bad at all like in here so I thought it was just her character.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I notice that too. But I've seen her act in other lakorns and her pronunciation wasn't bad at all like in here so I thought it was just her character.
It's her character lol, my thing about it is that it changes from story to story lol. Like have you noticed how terrible it has gotten since Cris's story? Lol. Like in Toey's and Cris's story I wouldn't even have noticed it unless someone mentioned it. In this story as soon as she speaks it is soo overdone

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It's her character lol, my thing about it is that it changes from story to story lol. Like have you noticed how terrible it has gotten since Cris's story? Lol. Like in Toey's and Cris's story I wouldn't even have noticed it unless someone mentioned it. In this story as soon as she speaks it is soo overdone
I have notice it too! It wasn't as strong in the first two parts like in here. Maybe she just overdid it or something, who knows.