[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 3 : Kammathep Online (Broadcast Thai Television) Namtarn & Ken P.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
According to Neko she'll take a break from this part but PLDramaLover is the one who will sub it.

Well it's okay... hopefully this will be continuous... all parts of the whole series being subbed :angel10::angel10::angel10:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
According to Neko she'll take a break from this part but PLDramaLover is the one who will sub it.

Well it's okay... hopefully this will be continuous... all parts of the whole series being subbed :angel10::angel10::angel10:
Well at least it's still going to get subbed so far so it's okay. :)

seev

sarNie Egg
@Maricon According to Neko she taking a break subb this part but although she still subbing the last series of Ken T & Choompoo . Not sure who will continue to subb the rest and as far as I know pldrama is subb series 3 and @aiyaja will sub series 7.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OMG. Waited ever since 2014 their last lakorn together (DaoKiengDuen) and FINALLY get to watch them together again!! 2017 ❤

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Question, are all the guys friends as well or most of them are? The ending of Punjan's and Cris's series did Ken intentionally call in the accident and made it look like Pee was the one that crashed so that Hom could go to him.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
LakornLuv is subbing this part! We're trying to do at least two episodes a week, but we'll see. All episodes are being uploaded to DailyMotion due to copyrights.

Here's the translated trailer!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Question, are all the guys friends as well or most of them are? The ending of Punjan's and Cris's series did Ken intentionally call in the accident and made it look like Pee was the one that crashed so that Hom could go to him.
I think so. Boy, Tono, Ken P, Panjun, Toey P. Indy are friends except for Ken T, and Alek. We haven't see much of them with any of the other p'ek to know if they are friend with them also.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Do you know where PDramaLover will be posting it?