[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

sarNie Adult
AWWWWWWW they are so adorable! I love both of them though I haven't watched either in a lakorn. I've only seen them in movies. I hope they click well. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
10 Thai celebs with highest IG followers
1 Aum P
2 Chompoo
3 Boy Pakorn
4 Mai Davika
5 Woonsen
6 Ploy Cherman
7 Margie
8 Kim
9 Yaya
10 Mario

cr to owners

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
In love with this height difference! :heart:
I can already tell that this is going to be a cute and laid back type of lakorn. Not a big fan of Boy, but I'm already in love with this pairing. Too adorable! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im happy that they are in part 1 so I can watch them fast lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm bummed that Mint got pulled out of this series, but it's okay. There's plenty more opportunities for Mint to shine, not that she isn't already. At least she'll be with James Ma, if that's the reason or one of the many reasons why she got pulled out of this series. Anyways, wow. Boy and Toey looks good together! It's funny how they weren't paired up in the 3 Golden Men but they're paired up in here. Can't wait to see more of these two. :D

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Is biting nail a trend of Cupid? The buckteeth couple also did the same pose.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Can anyone tell me what was her recent drama? just want to go back and watch it. Kind of like her cute smile a lot.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Her last drama was Hong Hoon with Top Jaron. It had high ratings.
DaoRisa said:
Can anyone tell me what was her recent drama? just want to go back and watch it. Kind of like her cute smile a lot.