[CH3] Tee Krai Tee Man (Maker K) - Nine Napat, Gina Yeena, Mo Monchanok, Alex Rendell, Ball Jitpanu

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Right? That's what I was thinking. Sometimes the second lead ends up with the first lead in dramas. It's very rare in lakorns but in Toey and Nycha's lakorn that aired earlier this year, Nycha ended up with Pon, the second lead. So it's possible. I'm not convinced yet that it'll happen here though haha. It's just weird because they even have more bts coverage of Nine and Mo's couple scene than the pranangs. There's still a new one that they filmed and are going to release soon.
Yes! I watched that show because of Pon too so I'm glad that he got the girl. Usually, that's with Thai Lakorns though; sometimes they have the main lead end up with another lead.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think he will get with mo

I didn't watch toey storyline....that has to do with past life and such? While this storyline here is a typical type of storyline. Rarely the nk get with the 2nd lead.

Sound of desert ....just make sense that the 2nd lead gets the girl

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Yeah, the newest synopsis by thaidramatic_update already said Mo will get engaged to Alex due to differences between Nine and Mo. I'm just happy Nine's character will have a strong romantic interest in Mo's character, which means they'll still have a lot of scenes and a relatively significant storyline.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@lakornwatcher I think Nine and Mo are cuter, but Nine and Yeena look more compatible because of their height and big features. I feel like Ch.3 is aiming to make Yeena and Nycha their next Kim and Yaya. As for Mo, I'm glad she has more scenes than I thought being the second lead and all. This lakorn was before she signed with Ch.3 and they already have two new lakorns planned for her so I'm really curious to see who they're gonna pair her with next.

Last edited:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Mo is so cute but I have never seen her lakorns before. She reminds me so much of this one chinese actress in "Oh My General" name Wang Chu Ran (the one that was FL's cousin that thought the FL was a male).

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwww Nine and Mo are so adorable. Their height difference is too cute. Mo looks so smol next to Nine. I can't help but root for their characters. I love how they understand and support each other.
http://instagr.am/p/B5F4Z7BB5A7/
The comments under these clips fin them too. :cheer:
cr: ch3thailand

Alex and Mo are also cute. His caption says "Nong Mo, who is beautiful and generous".
http://instagr.am/p/B5F4oablChs/
Maybe he'll get less controlling later and Mitta will genuinely learn to love him.
3FC70CEE-7B44-4EF7-93BC-583905F7B4C4.jpeg
cr: ch3thailandmusic

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Their size difference is seriously the cutest. :love:
1B7DBFC7-2B02-4516-9682-741048ED2740.jpeg
cr: myshowproduction3

It looks like they'll get a kiss scene too. Or an attempt anyway. :naughty2:
6E11685F-78C0-4F7B-8281-A43BB6020B37.jpeg
cr: ch3thailandmusic

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I was going to say, how about Matt and Lomes lakorn but I think even that was higher. Ch3 was really not that good this year. If they didn’t have Thong Ek or Krong Kam, all their lakorns would most likely be under a rating of 5. Hope they get themselves together next year!!!

http://instagr.am/p/BtC0sUwFW5I/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And Matt is not even in this lakorn to take the blame lol. But honestly, how does channel 3 even thrive with this kind of ratings? Most of their lakorns are doing badly. They put out lakorns after lakorns with ratings in the 1, 2 and 3 most of the time. And a few 4 and 5. Anything above that is rare. How do they justify such a thing. Don't they ever have a meeting and say, OK, this is not working let's try something else...just wondering.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
And Matt is not even in this lakorn to take the blame lol. But honestly, how does channel 3 even thrive with this kind of ratings? Most of their lakorns are doing badly. They put out lakorns after lakorns with ratings in the 1, 2 and 3 most of the time. And a few 4 and 5. Anything above that is rare. How do they justify such a thing. Don't they ever have a meeting and say, OK, this is not working let's try something else...just wondering.

Hahaha @ matt is not here to blame.

Some of their evening lakorn does well.....they really need to look at their content and storyline....not all about koo jin and popularity.

I have fav. Actors and will try the lakorn but if the storyline suck and don't click I won't cont. To watch

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha @ matt is not here to blame.

Some of their evening lakorn does well.....they really need to look at their content and storyline....not all about koo jin and popularity.

I have fav. Actors and will try the lakorn but if the storyline suck and don't click I won't cont. To watch
Right they depend on the koo jin and whoever is most popular but even those can’t pull in great ratings for them. Plus it gets repetitive and boring. Ch3 does not try new pairings that often either. Their storylines are not good even their popular stars can’t save their storylines.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Right they depend on the koo jin and whoever is most popular but even those can’t pull in great ratings for them. Plus it gets repetitive and boring. Ch3 does not try new pairings that often either. Their storylines are not good even their popular stars can’t save their storylines.
Even their calendar is the same old pairing...MK and YY been pairing up for like 5 yrs....even now...they just add like 1 other person

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
There are not much new pairings or storylines at ch7. It’s just now exciting for the viewers.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This scene must be coming in Wednesday's episode. :love:

cr: puyplus

The low ratings are like @bit said, golf isn't a sport many people can relate to. The writer responded in a long post on facebook and said Ch.3 already had reservations since the beginning stages about this script but still allowed her to write it because they wanted to support her desire to introduce a new genre to lakorns.

bit

sarNie Adult
It's all about the script, in all honesty CH3 did try with different people and storyline nowadays, but most just don't click with people. Unlike Ch7 that can put the worst story line, editing and script and get a 5 in rating, Ch3 don't have that blind loyalty.

But it some sense it is understandable, CH3 itself was like a war game zone, with feuding family members trying to get their hands on the billions dollar empire after the death of their founder (they should write a drama about it). They lost most chance that oneHD and GMM are raking in, in terms of internet marketing due to that crazy war game. Only now they started to realize what they lost.