[CH3] Tee Krai Tee Man (Maker K) - Nine Napat, Gina Yeena, Mo Monchanok, Alex Rendell, Ball Jitpanu

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Anonymous<3 I am glad that Mo is getting along with Ch. 3 actors and actress.
Do you know if she's now part of Ch. 3?
After the ch.3 game, Mo started following Kao and Diana on IG too (and vice versa) since they were all on the float together. Pat and Yam were in their own clique and Ice kept to herself, but Kao and Diana were really friendly towards Mo. They even had this inside joke that they kept referring to on each other's pictures from that day. So yeah, Mo is getting along just fine with Ch.3 people.

She officially signed a contract with them in January. :) I'm just dying waiting for them to announce a new lakorn for her. It's been seven months already. Tee Krai Tee Man was from May of last year (when she was still freelance), so it doesn't count as a new project.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo and Nine look so good together. I wish that she is the n'ek. I still don't like Yeena. Idk why haha.
I'm still seeing comments on IG, YT and FB of people rooting for them like at the fitting. I'm surprised that ch.3 is promoting more couple photos with Mo and Nine from the opening ceremony than with Mo and Alex. I didn't expect them to do a full bts coverage of Mo and Nine's scene either. So maybe she'll have somewhat of an important role with Nine than just a typical second lead/nang'rai.

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I'm still seeing comments on IG, YT and FB of people rooting for them like at the fitting. I'm surprised that ch.3 is promoting more couple photos with Mo and Nine from the opening ceremony than with Mo and Alex. I didn't expect them to do a full bts coverage of Mo and Nine's scene either. So maybe she'll have somewhat of an important role with Nine than just a typical second lead/nang'rai.
Wow, I'm so happy. I love Mo ❤

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoa, they’re having Da Endorphine sing the ost. The last time I remember her having an ost for a Ch.3 lakorn was for the 4HJHKK series. This won’t be airing for who knows how many more months (definitely not next month), so I’m surprised they’re already recording the ost.

cr: narongvit

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They had a new poster fitting a while back. I don’t know why though. The styling in the first fitting was better. I do like this pose though... :naughty2: Why are they making me hopeful for Trin & Mitta (Nine & Mo)?:crybaby2:
cr: innnews

Last edited: