[Ch3] Tawan Yor Saeng (Metta Lae Mahaniyom) : Poh Nattawut / Namtarn Pichukkana

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Namtarn and Poh N. are reunited again for Nok Sinjai's new remake of Tawan Yor Saeng. The last version was by Pancake and Vee from Ch.7. It has only been 5 years since that version. Why is he still p'ek???? KCL made the mistake of saying Nok Jariya instead of Nok Sinjai. I remember reading about Nok Sinjai wanting to remake this. They got their Nok's mixed up. Lol.

From KCL: @ ละครตะวันยอแสง ของผู้จัด “นก” จริยา ล่าสุดลงตัวพระ-นางแล้ว เป็นการกลับมาพบกันอีกครั้งระหว่าง “ป๋อ” ณัฐวุฒิ กับ “น้ำตาล” พิจักขณา จะหนุกหนานแค่ไหนต้องติดตาม

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
What other lakorn were they in together?

I really like this lakorn with Tua Saranyu, not so much with Pancake and Vee.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pass. I only like Poh when he's paired up with people within a 10 year age range. Feels like just yesterday when I saw Pan and Vee's version. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want to see Namtarn with more p'ek in her age group. Honestly the only person in her age range we've seen her with is Ken P.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Sai Lap Sam Mitthi. 
Oh! lol I didn't watch that cus I'm not a fan of those type of lakorn. Heard it was pretty darn popular in Thailand.

I might watch this though to see if he and Namtarn will work. I was too quick to say about him and Preem but they seem to work lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh lord, why is Poh getting pa'ek left and right? I like him, but he needs to retire his pa'ek role. I can't watch him anymore.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Why is Poh and Namtarn again? Is channel3 running out of Pra'ek ? I used to like him when he was in ch7 but I've never watched his works since he moved to ch3.I'm sorry to say this but his face and acting looks really boring to me i can't stand watch him as Pra'ek anymore and plus Namtarn should pair up with other Pra'ek in her age group or at least 80 liner up.

Exception: i don't mind if she pairs up with Ken T again haha

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I actually enjoy Poh as pra'ek. Maybe they should change the nang'ek if people really having problem with the age gap. However, due to the genre of the storyline, Poh fits this character more than a younger pra'ek. If they were to give this role to someone like Namtam's age, it will look weird. How can a boy play the role of someone much older. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol if not Poh and Namtarnw, they can cast Ken T and Patricia, they would look like uncle and niece.

I'm fi e with Poh and Namtarn as long as they don't butcher the remake like Vee and Pancake.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I think Tik Jesd and Bella would be perfect. Bella has a thai ish look, based on KCP with James as Kaew, I bet she could pull off the role of Yor Saeng, plus, I think has a more of a mature look, Nam tarn doesn't seem to appeal much to me. Though I still like her but she doesn't fit these kind of role, she fits more of a romantic comedy roles. Tik could totally pull off the role of Ah Lek, he has a Khun Chai look and mature look. Plus, the age gap between him and bella isn't that big so they won't look awkard, plus the praek is suppose to be older than Nang-ek by a lot because she will still little when praek is like in his 20.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Here's my list of characters.
Tik- Ah Lek or Uncle Lek
Bella- Tawan or Yor Saeng
Phet Thakrit- Noppadon or Iang
Mint Natawara- Jaiboon
Alex Rendell- Naren(that bad dude)
Noey Chotika- Prommit
Punjan- Tada
Noi Bussakorn- Khun Mae Yai
Aof Pongpak- Yor Saeng fake father. Aka Aren't father.