[Ch3] Tawan Yod Ruk (Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh i didn't know First was getting another role as pra'ek! For sure I'm watching this!
Oh First you so fine.hhah.Anyway, does anyone know the storyline to this?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I'm glad First is getting more projects, lol. He's so handsome. However, Jackie is beautiful and resembles Yardthip but she looks more like a nang'rai!

Yeah agree with. She look more nang'rai than n'ek. Complain with charebell I think charebelle is more pretty than her. Sorry for her fan. Jackie she look like the girl in ruk ter yord ruk with por and pat and she play grate, he first lakorn.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
At first I think I will watch this lakorn,but when I was watch Ngao prai done. I feeling like jackie is not suit for a role like she suit for rai is better cuz her voice as greet is very loud. Anyway let wait for and see how she doing in here,umm I think maybe the way she rai is will alway in my mind. I very like the pic on the top an the second first is very hot

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo thanks alice..
i think i'll be tuning in to this one :)
first is so adorably cute!! jackie too XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ooo thanks alice..
i think i'll be tuning in to this one :)
first is so adorably cute!! jackie too XD
N'Julie U welcome :welcome1: I like First and Jackie too I'm anticipated to see them
cute bickering each other in here :lmao3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Morning Sun of the 'Eastern Great of Love' Translated title

@Tv Scene Facebook Tawan Yod Ruk

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the girl who played "may" in roy marn is also in here? is she trying to steal sunny in here? lmao j/k j/k XD

keke.. james is so cute!!! first is so tall!

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Jackie looks a little bit mature in Ngao Prai..
Maybe because it was a rai character...
And here she looks cute....
thx for the pics :lolyup: :lolyup:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad First is getting more projects, lol. He's so handsome. However, Jackie is beautiful and resembles Yardthip but she looks more like a nang'rai!
... okay, in some pictures Jackie looks okay, some looks evil... some looks like she has really extensive bags under her eyes from lack of sleep or something o_O but i will give her a try... only because First is in here :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... okay, in some pictures Jackie looks okay, some looks evil... some looks like she has really extensive bags under her eyes from lack of sleep or something o_O but i will give her a try... only because First is in here :D