[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I totally bawled & I haven't even finished the episode yet. Yaya & Mark were good in the scene. So so heartbreaking.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
omg, i didn't expect that, well i didn't expect any of them to happen
the one with pon was sad,
the one with deysha - let's say for once i thought well done but then he was so psycho at it, it was scary

edit: lol at the ending, i was seriously wondering why and how they would add a new character, but it was only him :blink:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh my gosh i knew it that it was that dude that hit pope and the back or head. oh, shit i bet that guy at
the end of the preview that have that one thing that cover his eye is that ninja guy.oh shit he's going to
do something to rani.so sad, mark childhood friend die.i didn't want him to die.he should be alive.so sad. :(
tomorrow episode here i come!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mint's acting has definitely improved. She had me crying when she confronted her father. When she called him by his name, I was like :teary: :teary: :teary: Wow...Yaya and Mark are doing an awesome job.

And whoa...did not expect the ending at all. Can't wait to find out what and why.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Im sitting on the beach listening to nalika tai, and can not wait to go home and watch tawan deard!
I need to watch ep 14 and 15...sitting here reading all your comment is making me go crazy....i want to see tawan deard badly....ahhhh going crazy here!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
watching episode 15 right now, halfway done.I'm just curious at the beginning of ep 15 what was the deal mark and pope make to that guy?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of mteam. Mteam was once upon a time ago. Mint and Pope look wayyyyyyyy hotter together. They're so cute together. TOO cute, actually.

is tomorrow the ending? this would be so sad....however, I also want to see Boy and Margie as well
Is it???!! Is it really ending tomorrow???

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm not a fan of mteam. Mteam was once upon a time ago. Mint and Pope look wayyyyyyyy hotter together. They're so cute together. TOO cute, actually.

Is it???!! Is it really ending tomorrow???
Yes, Tomorrow is the ending of Tawan Deard.Its so sad.:( I still want to see Mark and Pope!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish today's episode.Oh that ninja guy is such a bitch! he's a trip man.How he going to do that to the innocent people and rani.So sad. tomorrow last episode not happy.no more pope and mark.I'll be watching the highlights of TD after i finish the lakorn. I wonder how this is going to end like.

saudiex

sarNie Egg
Agree,I never have feeling for Mteam too. Mintc isn't n'ek meterial.Her awful acting skills always scare me away.I definitely love Mark.I want more good looking and acting skills actresses to pair with him like Yaya or someone else.But unfortunately CH3 always pair awful actresses with him except Yaya.When Mark stares at Nang Ek,he's so damn hot.
:D :D
As a fan of Mark,I don't like mint n or mint c at all.