[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
i actually like nangeks with these type of personalities, i'm bored of goody-two-shoes. i like when a character is more complex, has some not so perfect parts but at the core is still good
This applies to many, many characters, actually.

Among the pranangs, Singh is probably the least complicated as well as the one with the least frustrating traits. Then again, I think it's because he doesn't have a personal dilemma that contributes to the main plot. We only get a short glimpse of his background story and his role is minor compared to the other three. The others carry enough issues as it is.

I actually think Ploykwan is very smart. Even before she met Seur, she was observant of Petroong's behavior. She knew Petroong was thinking about someone special even when the girl denied it. She's also insightful enough to know that Seur protected her as if he was her older brother. I would hate it if she misunderstood and thought that he only did it out of some kind of romantic fondness.

Speaking of the "whipping scene," it was actually one of my favorites. Yaya had the opportunity to show off what she could do with a drama scene and at the same time, almost came off as a nang rai. As for what it offers from a narrative perspective, it further showed that deep down inside, Petroong is still just a vulnerable girl who doesn't quite understand her own feelings or like you mentioned, in Seur's words, "a cry baby." She was intent on whipping and humiliating her younger sister in front of the sheriff and everyone, but when it was Seur who she whipped "on accident", she suddenly broke down. I think the worst part was that she pulled out the victim card and then acted as if it was everyone's deliberate intention to give her a hard time. But every character has at least one flaw. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
honestly to me the last episodes were really entertaining
and i was a little surprised when you guys said it was boring o.0

about pethroong, it's like seuar said before, she was a crybaby but also a mischievous, stubborn child (and obviously is now too) - if she likes something she won't share it with anyone and if she doesn't like something noone will be able to force her to.
i think those lines of seuar describe her perfectly and explain a lot why she's acting the way she is. she cried when she accidentally whipped seuar and everybody looked at her shocked plus she cried when seuar congratulated her about her wedding. if ploykwan or the pub girl get close to seuar she gets incredibly jealous where she can't think straight anymore, even though she's supposed to be the smart one out of the sisters. as for her fiancee she won't let him close. despite the fact she herself said she'll learn to love him she doesn't make any effort here...
i actually like nangeks with these type of personalities, i'm bored of goody-two-shoes. i like when a character is more complex, has some not so perfect parts but at the core is still good

as for singh, i don't know why but i don't really see his appeal. he looks kinda dumb to me as he's unable to think up any strategies other than using his fists. i'm actually suprised he's still alive considering the fact he isn't that strong either...
I totally agree with you

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
Good news,TD is so popular enough to add one more episode. :baby-scene-pop-corn: :thumbsup:
I admire Mark&Yaya and love their roles in TD,on the contrary,I don't like Ploykwan&singh.Ploykwan is a real trouble marker and selfish.Singh looks a little silly.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
One more episode~~~ when am i going to see gam rai gam ruk!?! lol Oh well i will get to see more of Yaya,mak,Mint and pope (he will also be in gam rai gam ruk too )

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm happy that TD got another episode. I want it because I really like this lakorn more than I anticipated for. I love everything about it. I think I'm falling for Mark and Yaya couple... They are so cute!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
One more episode "yay!" oh my gosh, i want to know the ratings to this lakorn.do anyone know the rating? Oh yesh i was going to say yaya voice kind of sound different here and then it sometime dont in some scenes including mark voice too but especially yaya.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love everything about Yaya if you ask me. Her voice make her even cuter :lol:
I must admit that her perm is getting to me. she looks so pretty and girly at the same time.

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
One more episode "yay!" oh my gosh, i want to know the ratings to this lakorn.do anyone know the rating? Oh yesh i was going to say yaya voice kind of sound different here and then it sometime dont in some scenes including mark voice too but especially yaya.
credit ppaew_kcl

ep09 12.27(nationwide),12.08(Bangkok)
ep10 12.17(nationwide),13.41(Bangkok)

:cheer:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG I have not seen channel 3 lakorn this high in rating before. Congratulations to the crew for all the hard word

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
I'm happy that TD got another episode. I want it because I really like this lakorn more than I anticipated for. I love everything about it. I think I'm falling for Mark and Yaya couple... They are so cute!!
I enjoy TD. The fantastic scenes between Mark and Yaya drive me crazy.TD is a action lakorn which makes love story also attract people's attention. Mark and Yaya will have a sweet scene this week,can't wait to see. :r-scene-pop-corn:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I enjoy TD. The fantastic scenes between Mark and Yaya drive me crazy.TD is a action lakorn which makes love story also attract people's attention. Mark and Yaya will have a sweet scene this week,can't wait to see. :r-scene-pop-corn:
hahha.You're so funny.But What R-Scene??? They going to have it there.

tinah

sarNie Coma
This is like the first action drama of ch3s that have done well in ratings. Congrats to the cast and crew,

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
can you gals stop having a party in here, since tawan deard just won polls as my next project, i need to go read back the last 64 pages. he he he, just kidding ya can go on and be crazy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can you gals stop having a party in here, since tawan deard just won polls as my next project, i need to go read back the last 64 pages. he he he, just kidding ya can go on and be crazy.
sabai mak mak oh lately I've been checking ur website blog and i can say ur so creative
ter pen dee mak chun pood kwarm jing na keep up the talented job oh yeah thanks ja
recapping TD :wub:

puca

sarNie Juvenile
omg never new that channel 3 would add new episodes, even though it's only one i'm really excited
the ratings are awesome too, congrats to the team :party: :camera: :dance1: :rockon:
but they really deserve it since they put so much effort into this lakorn