[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

neena

sarNie Adult
they need to keep this High Definition thing going because i think it looks great!! i wonder if they will stick to HD for the rest of the lakorns or is this the only lakorn?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Well there's already comparisons going on in Pantip between Yadech and Mark/Yaya but I just hope things don't get too crazy like when 4HJHKK first aired. Pantip can be kinda scary some times lol! I know there will always be comparisons and competition because that's just the way things are but that's why I mentioned the word "unnecessary". Fans are entitled to their own opinions and it's normal to be protective of your favourite koo kwan but it's all a matter of knowing your limits as well as being a respectful and mature fan.

I think Yaya and Mark look cute together. But to me he's a little too short for her and due to his baby face and Yaya's make up, she looks slightly more mature. Overall, they're not bad. That's just my two cents :)
I understand what you meant, I still believe that there will always be those fan out there that will do those "unnecessary" comparisons, let just hope there is less of them...ppl just get really crazy passionate about it...Mark is Short which make him seem smaller than yaya, I think her hair do make her seem more mature as well, and also his baby face..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think Mark is taller than Nadech so in a way.... Yaya's is actually shorter than Mark if she in her heels...

However, Yaya is mixed western so is not surprise that she have the heights and full figure. She looked like a doll not like Barbie!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The other day i was watching a clip of Mark singing the main song Yaya's sing.And in the middle of the song he just pause! ha.He Forgot the lyrics to it.Oh it was funny.He's all like "oops,i forgot my lyrics to the song." he was so cute.He waited and waited for the part he remembered.hahha.make me laugh!! Oh I just love him!!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
If you take a closer look, Nadech and Mark are around the same height. Nadech is short when next to Yaya as well.

Out of the 4+1Superstar actors, only Kane and Boy doesn't have a baby face but Nadech, Mario, and Mark does. Lol. :p

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
The other day i was watching a clip of Mark singing the main song Yaya's sing.And in the middle of the song he just pause! ha.He Forgot the lyrics to it.Oh it was funny.He's all like "oops,i forgot my lyrics to the song." he was so cute.He waited and waited for the part he remembered.hahha.make me laugh!! Oh I just love him!!!!!
OH can you please send me the link!! i want to see it

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
r they? I think Nadech a lil taller, and he seems like he has boarder shoulder. yaya is shorter but if she wear heels she be about the same height r taller. I think yaya & mark has the same body shape? not sure wat how to say it...so to me that why it seems like she bigger (not in a bad way cuz I think she adorable and love her body shape.)....i guess nadech is just more manly and his presence take over....owww.. I am mucking this....but I'm glad they are having a sucessful lakorn..TEAM MARK&POPE! haha j/k

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know if anyone is going to upload the tv3 star chat? Or do u have to find clips from the people that were there on yt? Or is it on the tv3 website?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just realized the ost here is a song by Bodyslam a long time ago. I like Yaya's version better though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI_fZAuRGPY

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark's voice is sooo deep when he sings, gosh, love his voice! Thanks~ Wish his acting was as good as his singing, lol. Off topic, but I wonder who made that vdo slideshow for him? Lot's of Pathapee Leh Rak photos. Oh how I miss Mark and Mint Chalida! :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am all for Mark*Pope!!! I think it's important for the guys to have chemistry too. It's bromance, right? 555...Mark seems to have chemistry with Nadech & Boy Pakorn as well.