[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I've always adored Mint since I watched her in Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwa Kwai at such a young age she was, lol. I heard good reviews of her when she played rai in Dong Pee Doo as Taew's cousin too. In Wan Jai she did a superb job being the cute bubbly girl she was. The only lakorn that dissapointed me was Pathapee Leh Rak b/c of the poorly done script and production that she received. Oh well, this lakorn definitely makes up for PLR flop!^^ Now Mark and Mint just need another lakorn together as pranang with better production & script! (I'm still patiently waiting for that even though I'm not an mteam shipper anymore). Lol.

Mark's so bland in here, lol. He was cuter in 4 Hua Jai.
what bliss?! ur not a mteam shipper anymore? i didnt know that. is it because of mark? now i hate mark for doing this to all of us! well hopefully they have a lakorn for making it up for us and what they did! at least remember all the happy times of them together. (thats what i do when i need my mteam fever) :eek:fftopic:
there are a lot of magazines for TD. when i was in the US, i went to thaitown and i bought a magazine of TD. it was the last one too! i was soo happy because they dont have that much stuff in australia

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yeah, Pope is roudy, edgy, but really sweet. I totally cried when he cried. He is so badA. I am totally for real, whooped. POPE!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Pope is roudy, edgy, but really sweet. I totally cried when he cried. He is so badA. I am totally for real, whooped. POPE!!!
I cried too. hahah I love Pope because his acting is superb. I think he and Mint is my favorite couple in this lakorn. I hope to see more chemistry from Yaya and Mark.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i dnt like mint character in dis lakorn...she think shes all that like shes the shit...

neena

sarNie Adult
i pray they make more cowboy lakorns because pope looks so damn hot as a cowboy!!! i wish they would remake fah pieng din with pope as tewada!!! LOL i am so brainwashed with the thought of only nadech and yaya that its hard to accept mark and yaya :(

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i pray they make more cowboy lakorns because pope looks so damn hot as a cowboy!!! i wish they would remake fah pieng din with pope as tewada!!! LOL i am so brainwashed with the thought of only nadech and yaya that its hard to accept mark and yaya :(
Omg I have the same issue lol.... accepting Mark and Yaya... I can only imagine Mark and Mint C. and Yaya and Nadech..
lol but now I really like the Pope and Mint C. couple heheh

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I have the same issue lol.... accepting Mark and Yaya... I can only imagine Mark and Mint C. and Yaya and Nadech..
lol but now I really like the Pope and Mint C. couple heheh
Same for me too. I rather have Yaya with Pope than Mark because I want MTEAM together. I think Pope would look great with Yaya too. hahah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Same for me too. I rather have Yaya with Pope than Mark because I want MTEAM together. I think Pope would look great with Yaya too. hahah
yeah i don know why as well lately ppl not seem to so hyped on Mark cos no chances
seeing Mteam in their own lakorn all i see is P'Pope his getting popular :highfive:
that's good Ch3 promoting him first he seem to look cute with N'Mint now u all had
N'Yaya next sample i think i'll agree as well its cute when a much maturer p'ek with
a younger n'ek :kiss2:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Khun Ja did promise a future MTEAM lakorn but who knows how long that'd be. Lol. I like to see my daras with different co-stars so I'm not waiting on that.

Alice, I agree, I think it's b/c it's nice to see new faces once in awhile you know. Also that fact Pope is also attractive and his acting is a plus (+)! Lol. Pope seems to be getting more famous since Dok See lakorn with Araya. He's very lucky to be chosen with such great scripts and characters that have such a passionate, sincere, and kind heart so far in his previous and current lakorns. Also his acting is superb! So far all his lakorns his characters and acting has been convincing. :) When he's acting all his effort goes into the work and I can definitely feel his pain and emotions. I loved him so much in Dok See lakorn too. (So glad that Araya didn't end up with him, she surely did NOT deserve him at all or any of the guys in that lakorn). Lol, anyway loving him as Singh in here as well. He keeps this lakorn entertaining as well as Ploykwan. If not for both of their characters this lakorn would be so bland. Pope just keeps getting better and better at what he does in the entertainment industry. I adore his big handsome smile, his eyes, and also his personality too. He seems like a wise, prim, and proper guy with a dorky/teasing side to him too.^^ + (Watch his interviews, lol). <3

I can't wait for Pope to become praek! (Hope it'll be soon after this lakorn, please). :p I am still disappointed that he's not the praek for Rang Ngao as rumored in first place before Kane Poopum came along. Oh well, I am sure he'll be praek in a better scripted lakorn than Rang Ngao since praeks role is insignificant and besides it's a remake.

Pope will be in two lakorns with Yaya, Tawan Deud and Game Rai Game Rak. I wouldn't mind them pairing up as a koo kwan in the future too. Anything with Pope I will tune in! :) Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well Khun Ja did promise a future MTEAM lakorn but who knows how long that'd be. Lol. I like to see my daras with different co-stars so I'm not waiting on that.

Alice, I agree, I think it's b/c it's nice to see new faces once in awhile you know. Also that fact Pope is also attractive and his acting is a plus (+)! Lol. Pope seems to be getting more famous since Dok See lakorn with Araya. He's very lucky to be chosen with such great scripts and characters that have such a passionate, sincere, and kind heart so far in his previous and current lakorns. Also his acting is superb! So far all his lakorns his characters and acting has been convincing. :) When he's acting all his effort goes into the work and I can definitely feel his pain and emotions. I loved him so much in Dok See lakorn too. (So glad that Araya didn't end up with him, she surely did NOT deserve him at all or any of the guys in that lakorn). Lol, anyway loving him as Singh in here as well. He keeps this lakorn entertaining as well as Ploykwan. If not for both of their characters this lakorn would be so bland. Pope just keeps getting better and better at what he does in the entertainment industry. I adore his big handsome smile, his eyes, and also his personality too. He seems like a wise, prim, and proper guy with a dorky/teasing side to him too.^^ + (Watch his interviews, lol). <3

I can't wait for Pope to become praek! (Hope it'll be soon after this lakorn, please). :p I am still disappointed that he's not the praek for Rang Ngao as rumored in first place before Kane Poopum came along. Oh well, I am sure he'll be praek in a better scripted lakorn than Rang Ngao since praeks role is insignificant and besides it's a remake.

Pope will be in two lakorns with Yaya, Tawan Deud and Game Rai Game Rak. I wouldn't mind them pairing up as a koo kwan in the future too. Anything with Pope I will tune in! :) Lol.
chun chob ter pood bliss thanks my friend :thanks: yeah pee pope gain lots of famaes
each day onward his so popular specially @broadcastthai company his becoming K'Nong
producer idols Pope might to replace Film in one of broadcast project which Film he set to pair with Janie its the comedy 'jao sua moeu nim' not RN cos its Kane taking
the role Janie denial reject to pair with Film cos she doesn't want involve in scandal
again and cos complaint petition from pope fans they maybe decide Pope and Janie as
pra'nang in the comedy

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^That'd be awesome if it's true. Janie and Pope would be an interesting pair. He'd look good with anyone. I also want to see him with Rita in their own lakorn though they are in Buang together. And Aff in the future, lol. I'd like to see him any actress as long as he's got projects lined up after another. :p I am sure Pope will do just fine in comedies. He's such a tease! -- I think Broadcast likes Pope too. Aha.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdfa-DtRNMs&feature=player_embedded Seriously Yaya is adorable and adorkable >.< she's so cute!!! Her voice sound even cuter when she's sick i hope she take care of her own health really good though. Im worry and Mak and Yaya sound so good together at the end >.<

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL they just had to mention Nadech. I'm glad this lakorn is getting good ratings. Yaya's sick voice is so cute, like a child!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Of course they mention Nadech ^^ She's soo adorable! I totally love her dance but I'm mad that they made her sing towards the end when clearly she has a sore throat.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I forgot to tell LESIBANGBANG, I love the Chinese project of TD. Nice, na.

I think Pope would look good with Yaya too. No complaining from me!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is too adorable. She's such a kid, lol. It's going to weird for me in the future when she's more grown and her voice tones out.