[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Bliss, that was a great vdo! Waaahhh, Pope & Mint are freakin HOT together! Man, I like Pope. His smile is so wide & cute too. He reminds me a lot of Captain & I adore Captain. The way Pope looks at Mint is...wowsers. I still would like to see M & M together again though. I'm pretty jealous for Mark, but Pope seems really sweet & is handsome too.

@Lisi, thank you for the pics. I haven't watched yet but why did they let Mark walk ahead of Mint? They should of had her in front of the guys. Whatever happened to ladies first? Or had her in between the two guys?

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Mint is so quest on the show,eps ratreesamosorn.
Look at Mark's face when they show love scene of each couple, it's looks like he was about to cry. :coverlaf:
I totally love Mint-Pope here. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the clips.
--------
Nadech so cutie. :crush:
The love scene that they show between mak and Yaya was pretty deep and sad.I assume that's why it made him wanna cry XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just hope the 4 of them have equal amount of screen time and couple romance. I am literally dying seeing Pope smile.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Totally adore the scene where Pope kissed Mint on the cheek! Lol. She's so mean to him, it's so cute! I can feel their chemistry already by watching plenty of their sneak peek scenes.
lol, after watching this over carefully its funny how mark was all smiley when they showed his and yaya's love scene. Then mint and popes scene comes up and his expression totally changed. ahaha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
My first fav. scene so far is the part where Pope fell into the water. He looks so HOT! *drools* Mark's laugh was so cute. Lol.

I can't wait until EPI.3. Mint finally meets Pope and Mark. :) The preview where she dumps water on both of them is so feisty! Go Ploykwan 555. I love her acting already, she's improved so much in such a short amount of time! *

Yaya and Mint's voice sounds a bit different in this drama. Lol.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I also wish they'll all have equal screen time but I have the feeling they won't. I'm probably the odd one since Ploykwan's character is too bratty for my personal liking but maybe I'll end up liking her when she starts falling in love with Singh! =P

555 I totally noticed that too! When Yaya and Mark's scene came up he tilted his head more forward to watch but once it changed to Mint and Pope, his expression was blank. Mark Oh Mark!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I also wish they'll all have equal screen time but I have the feeling they won't. I'm probably the odd one since Ploykwan's character is too bratty for my personal liking but maybe I'll end up liking her when she starts falling in love with Singh! =P

555 I totally noticed that too! When Yaya and Mark's scene came up he tilted his head more forward to watch but once it changed to Mint and Pope, his expression was blank. Mark Oh Mark!

He looked hurt :/ Jep mak chai mai?
You clearly see his changed expression ! *sighs
chawp kao chai mai? LOL

anyways, I am liking Mint's character actually !
She is an ITCH lol and very daring !

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
mark would probably reply : chun mai chawp, chun jep mak! hahaha

ploykwan is fiesty alright but iunno if i can handle it lol jk. i'm anticipating for tomorrow's episode when all 4 finally meet.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mark would probably reply : chun mai chawp, chun jep mak! hahaha

ploykwan is fiesty alright but iunno if i can handle it lol jk. i'm anticipating for tomorrow's episode when all 4 finally meet.
His eyes probably wonder around while he answers those questions LOL
eeeeeeeeeeeeeks I am freaking excited.
Too bad I work all day tomorrow ! GOSH
Looking forward =)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
He looked hurt :/ Jep mak chai mai?
You clearly see his changed expression ! *sighs
chawp kao chai mai? LOL

anyways, I am liking Mint's character actually !
She is an ITCH lol and very daring !
another one smilez, pood trong....na ja pen swarm ruk ler blao or mai chai, chun ai mak
cos chun glua tur mai yom

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I just hope Ploykwan won't butt in Tawan and Prangruj's love too much. It will annoy me when the main couple in the drama is about to fall in love but this one person just keep ruining it.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I'm loving every single scene of Pope and Mint. :crush: :heart:
Tomorrow seen like more of M-team. :toast:
I love Mint charater here.She doing it very well. :clap2:

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i don't mean to spoil it to those who haven't watched todays ep yet! but..

Just finished the raw ep 3. Mint and Pope scenes makes me want to scream! lol. i loved the scene when Ploykwan was riding the horse with Singh and just shooting away at the bad guys with straight shots. Singh was so impressed, haha!

Mint's character was starting to irritate me a little in the beginning of ep 3 from her stubbornness but after the scene Singh rescued her i actually LOVE LOVE LOVE her feisty/stubborn character. It feels like thats what will draw Singh to like her character. Poor Seur, i felt so sad for him when he went to visit the site where they his mom past away. =(

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I freaken loved Mint and Pope's characters... They
are so freaken sweet especially Pope. haha
They have good chemistry together.. There scenes arent
boring lol...Yaya is pretty...I cant wait till mark and
mint has couple of scenes together lol... also
Pope and mint's scene hehe

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I dislike the fact that Yaya's hairstyle will be the same throughout the entire lakorn! >.< Lol. On the other hand, episode 03 has been the best so far. The pace is starting to pick up! The storyline isn't so interesting yet but the action is keeping me watching besides the fact that I'm waiting for Singh and Ploykwan's love to develop! :p I love Pope's handsome huge smile, gotta love him. Mark's working on his emotions in this lakorn which is a plus! He's getting there step by step but there's still major improvement that's needed. I can't wait for episode 04 tomorrow! Finally some romance going on between the two leads! :)

EDIT:

Just watched epi.5! Singh was fallen for Ploykwan already. He's so sweet and jealous each time she approaches to meet Suer instead of him. Lol, poor guy. His acting is so good already that makes me feel bad for him. He's such a good guy. Lol, eventually Ploykwan will see that later on. Suer and Yaya (I forgot her name in this lakorn.) seems like they haven't developed feelings for each other yet. I am so anxious to see the pinkyswear scene of Suer and Ploykwan together, it's cute there itty-bitty scenes together even though they won't be paired up. They should have showed that scene in today's episode, it left me hanging, lol. Oh well, it'll be the beginning of tomorrow's episode. :p

Before this lakorn aired I was afraid to watch this lakorn since Mark and Mint won't be paired up. However, I've gotten over the fact that they aren't, lol. I love Mint with Pope already and I forgot about the feeling of worrying about Mark and Mint being in the same lakorn and not paired up.