[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, Mak is very cute... i cant wait to see Pope too though...lol... so wait, Pope and Mak are friends in here
right??

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i love how they put a lot of effort into this drama, from filming in hd, making the buildings/costumes from scratch and using a lot of veteran actors/actresses

plus i liked the child actor who played mak, for a child i thought his acting was really good

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
actually I am expecting yaya&nadech couple much better
but before that yaya's new lakorn as nangei is not bad
like cute mark too
so long mario&taew
and welcome mark&yaya

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw so sad to see the veteran actors like johnny and tao in here..they were handsome back in the days

bubba

Keep On Smiling
So far, the first episode is good. I agree that they put a lot of effort into this lakorn, very detailed with so many good actors and actresses. Love the HD quality. And, Mark and Yaya are so cute. :lol:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Gosh,I failed so badly at this.I wanted to watched the first episode on the day it aired.
I didn't have time to watch any of my Thai Lakorns yet.I'll watch this when I finish watching
Episode 9 of Pimmala.Hope its a good start.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG so this air all ready. Just stare on episode 1 and have to said I love it. I like western cowboy movies since I grew up watching hehe. I really hope Yaya don't die in the end. The open scene of Yaya getting shoot so sad :teary: all ready.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I need to finish episode 1 before the next episode airs!!! But no computer, stuck using the school computer. I wish it was still summer break. I liked staying over at my aunt for her speedy wifi.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I kept laughing at Nok Chatchai and Nok Sinjai's cameo, it's hard to focus knowing their husband and wife in real life LOL I'm weird.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
FRI-SAT-SUN in the evening in Thailand. IDK the exact time, sorry. It took over "Pleurng Toronong" spot.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It airs FRI-SAT-SUN from 8:30 to 10:30 pm

I'm quite impressed from the first episode so far. At first I was only planning to watch this for Yaya's sake but with all the interviews, I feel that regardless I should give credit to the production for putting in so much effort. The least I could do as a viewer is give it my full support.

First thoughts, the kids are sooo cute! I'm liking the pace of this lakorn. However, I'm still a little skeptical with Mark's acting. I swear it's his baby face but I really can't contain myself to laugh when he's trying to act serious. Is it just me? :scratchhead2: But it's too early to judge. The only thing I could hope for at the moment is that Yaya's character doesn't die! If she dies, P'Nok better cast her as Prissina to make it for it 555

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'm very drawn towards the HD aspect of this lakorn lol.

and I'm really excited to watch Mint and Pope's chemistry and their sweet scenes. Pope said he's very spunky but he gives in to Mint all the time. how cute!

i shouldn't make any assumptions but judging from the first scene--that is the last scene too lol--seems like Yaya will die...

@chubbycheeks: i hope if Yaya gets to be Prissana, Mark isn't Tan Chai. again with the baby face...just not going to work.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i'm very drawn towards the HD aspect of this lakorn lol.

and I'm really excited to watch Mint and Pope's chemistry and their sweet scenes. Pope said he's very spunky but he gives in to Mint all the time. how cute!

i shouldn't make any assumptions but judging from the first scene--that is the last scene too lol--seems like Yaya will die...

@chubbycheeks: i hope if Yaya gets to be Prissana, Mark isn't Tan Chai. again with the baby face...just not going to work.
Yaya she will be in prissana na ja as for tan chai still considering and the answer
probably not Mark as p'ek cos Andrew his a good candid atm :rockon: