[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really thought I was seeing things. Thank goodness I logged on my FB before I turned off my lab.
OMGGGGGGGGGGG ! I am so happy.
Mak seems more happier because he has the right pair of shoes on (As in Chalida) :p
His koo jing jing !!
Just like old times

Is Mak staring at Num or what? From my point of view, he's straight up looking at Mint Chalida 55555+

Mak is so happy <3, it makes me happy :)

He's trying hard not to smile :D

Right where they should belong

He's so happy, that's all i gotta say man ! LOOK AT HIM :)

Hiding away from the camera :p Mak ai mak praw wah OF CHALIDA ><

There he goes again, hiding his smile :p

LOVELY

Now this is THEE Mak in my heart <3

Im overwhelmed with joy right now. I almost cried
He seems so happy like forreals :)
His smile is soo cheessy like a little boy who just received some candy !!!
He looks more like himself now ! NO MASK ON ><
I am so thankful that they both got the opportunity to go there together even though
they both are not the pra'nang of the Tawan Deard
My hopes are up again!
Why are they doing this to us? MAKE AND BREAK US !!
GNIGHT NOW ! I AM OVERJOYED TONIGHT !
credits to:
4+1 Channel3 Superstar FB

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
@ip.smilez, i can feel the change compared to the shooting of ratree samosorn. you know what i mean!!!
this time, mark looks more handsome and smile happily

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@ip.smilez, i can feel the change compared to the shooting of ratree samosorn. you know what i mean!!!
this time, mark looks more handsome and smile happily

I def. know what you mean lol
He looks more cheerful than before, like nothings holding him back
I miss this Mak :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wah pen koo kwan jing jing best match couple made from heaven :cloud9: omg i am having
a Mteam extreme fever once again chun mai roo ja pood bap nay all i do is smiling
with joy :dance3: :thumbsup: :cheer: :crush: :ghehe: :kiss3: naruk mak :heart:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol you guys are so hyper. They look cute together though so can't blame ya. Interesting that they come without their actual paired up people in the lakorn, it's just the two of them. But Mark's never been with Yaya much anyway. Oooo, this weekend TD will start....

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
Lol you guys are so hyper. They look cute together though so can't blame ya. Interesting that they come without their actual paired up people in the lakorn, it's just the two of them. But Mark's never been with Yaya much anyway. Oooo, this weekend TD will start....
yaya is busy with her man nadech. lol

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Where is yaya? Are they promoting their Lakorn TW? Mak should have come with Yaya since they both pair up in this drama so people wont get confuse. But im happy for you Mteam fans :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh those pixs with mark and mint are so cute! He seems to be more of himself when he is around her. Lots of smiles and happiness lol ;)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Gosh! those pics! Mark and Mint loooooooooooooooooooook soooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood :x

wow Mint looks gorgeous! Ch3 seriously should make a lakorn for them!

not just siblings in this lakorn =.= I don't see much Mark and Yaya but Mark and Mint make up for that lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yaya is busy with her man nadech. lol
Lol i love that that fact is so clear to all fans and it's like we purposely cheer the separation.

Augh, Mint and Pope pictures are so cute. What's more romantic than a man helping his woman with her shooting hahaha...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I am loving the pics!!! They are too cute for words! There is a part of me that they r only letting mark and mint go to interviews together to further promote the lakorn and after the lakorn airs, there wont be much of them.
But I am still happy to see these two together, my mteam fever is opening up again. My fav koo kwan ever! Mteam lakorn must!