[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
link to more photos from Ch.3

http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873/2803/%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%94-.html

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Please don't tell me that the ending to this lakorn is going to be a tragedy. If so, this lakorn will be full of many genres mixed.

I can't wait. The air date is coming sooner and sooner! :)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I hope nothing bad in the end. If the end have mark n yaya it hurt to watch. Just pray nothing bad please and hope that pic is not the end scene it look like everyone is have blood. Ooooohhhhhh scared

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope nothing bad in the end. If the end have mark n yaya it hurt to watch. Just pray nothing bad please and hope that pic is not the end scene it look like everyone is have blood. Ooooohhhhhh scared
myheromike I'm on ur side too hope no tragic will happen there are mixture of genre in
here

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

I love the little ending parts of Singh and Ploykwan.
You can tell how disgusted she is towards Singh!
TOO CUTE can't wait !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I love the little ending parts of Singh and Ploykwan.
You can tell how disgusted she is towards Singh!
TOO CUTE can't wait !

thanks ja smilez wow another creation from u narak jeng leuy yeah this pair
Singh and Ploykwan are more interesting and more forbidden love looking forward to see
this pair more than the main pair :heart: :rockon: :cloud9: :kiss3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Darn i was hoping after those pictures Yaya still would not die but i guess action lakorn is like that. Lol at least it not from cancer or some other tragic illness like kdrama.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like this lakorn Mint and pop will have more sweet scene than Mak and yaya lol im kind of disappointed even though i love Yadech i still want Mak and yaya to have a lot of sweet scene

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
thanks ja smilez wow another creation from u narak jeng leuy yeah this pair
Singh and Ploykwan are more interesting and more forbidden love looking forward to see
this pair more than the main pair :heart: :rockon: :cloud9: :kiss3:
Actually Sigh and Ploykwan will have more sweet scene than Mak and Yaya

tinah

sarNie Coma
anyone post up this teaser yet? looks very sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtGFwV6IASk&feature=related
credit to noonlucky

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Seriously? Pope & Mark are babes! They are both so handsome and cute. Their smiles are to die for. This is airing so soon!!! Eeekkk!!! Yaya & Mint are gorgeous. Johnny! He is so bad arse. Excited!!! I can't wait to watch the latest trailers!