[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So this is kinda of a conclusion simple mv i made to conclude the love tri of Mak Mint and Yaya previous to my other two TD vdos
Basically even though Mint took the opposite path from Mak and Yaya, she still loves Mak. Praw chun nun,
it hurts to see them together when she's there. Slowly she'll learn how to let go!

Enjoy na :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mint looks cute! Awhh how is it suppose to be the same without the n'ek there at the closing party? Oh well, I can hardly wait for the lakorn to air. Only one more month to go! Thanks for sharing Bliss

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow nong Mint and pee Pope so comfortable with each other despite the age gap between
them but they absolutely narak mak :kiss3:

hippo

sarNie Adult
awwww soo cute...to bad yaya didn't go.
Mint looks gorgeous!
can't wait till this finally airs!

thanks so much.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This look so good!!!

I like that both the guys and the girls will kick butt in here, I don't want the girls to be weak and the guys have to

come save them all the time. Sometimes they need to show they can shoot a gun and ride horses, and still look hot. :thumbsup:

Very excited because Yaya and Mark looks great together, Mint and Pope are so cute. PS. I miss Yadech and Mteam already.

Can't wait until this airs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the clip and pictures sis.

tinah

sarNie Coma
think this will air after plerng toranong weekend slot
yep it is. they had the 4+1 superstar to promote the 5 actors lakorn which will all be airing on the fri-sun after each other. it goes plerng toranong, tawan dued, roy marn, game rai game ruk and sam num neur thong

jolly_xiong

sarNie Egg
I do think Yaya is pretty to... But I think tat mark n mint make a better n cute couple bc of the 4 hua jai.. N Yaya should be with nadech....

fun

Expired Sarnie
yep it is. they had the 4+1 superstar to promote the 5 actors lakorn which will all be airing on the fri-sun after each other. it goes plerng toranong, tawan dued, roy marn, game rai game ruk and sam num neur thong
i am glad these lakorns will be on the weekend slot. that means 3 episodes per week.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I screamed my buttocks off when i saw M&M standing next to each other.
Its the little things that makes me squeal when it comes to them.
At least show us Mak holding the mic for Mint to speak
I bet they cut that part off cause P'Ae wouldve gone Baa over that
JK no i really meant it :p

Sadly you can see no sparks no nada
Pope and mInt are just too cute though.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I screamed my buttocks off when i saw M&M standing next to each other.
Its the little things that makes me squeal when it comes to them.
At least show us Mak holding the mic for Mint to speak
I bet they cut that part off cause P'Ae wouldve gone Baa over that
JK no i really meant it :p

Sadly you can see no sparks no nada
Pope and mInt are just too cute though.
same here! i always wait for photos of m and m and spot the little things that make them come into contact with each other.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
is this airing in august? i will probably be in america. hopefully my grandma watches tawan deard. i dont want to miss any episodes. eeek :dance1: i cant wait!!