[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Why didn't Mteam have scenes like this in PLR???....*sigh.
I know.. I always wish there was more ROMANCE in PLR!!!! :whistle:

This lakorn won't be finish filming until mid or end of July.. Unless, they film and air at the same time but I think only CH7 lakorns do that.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Talking about versatile she may can be the younger version of Ploy Cherman cos she's also good at both roles.
LOL, I was just thinking about that too. Ploy is like my fave actress bcoz she's good at both n'ek and n'rai roles. I don't mind Mint being both - I love versatility in actors/actresses.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
omg!! wen i saw that teaser, i almost cried!!

it was too painful to c mark nearly kiss yaya!!

i am gonna DIE!!

never this lakorn is to painful to watch.

hope to c more scenes of wen mteam!!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
omg!! wen i saw that teaser, i almost cried!!

it was too painful to c mark nearly kiss yaya!!

i am gonna DIE!!

never this lakorn is to painful to watch.

hope to c more scenes of wen mteam!!
same here I will have to only watch mint and pope cuts!!!
I can not watch Mark betray Nadech and Yaya betray MINT!
I love the two couples too much..

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Awh mid or end of july? :eek: so long! Yadech's lakorns haven't even had their fittings yet. I guess I'll have to wait patiently and find some other lakorns to watch until I can see the 4 onscreen again.

You guys are so funny. I don't mind seeing Yaya and Mark together but i'm crossing my fingers that eventually, Mark and Mint will have another lakornt together to make up for PLR

fun

Expired Sarnie
I saw the teaser a few days ago, and I have to say I am already loving this lakorn. No bias. I absolutely despise Thai action lakorn flick because I'm a huge action fan myself, I guess I set my standard too high? But this seems really good. I have to admit the cinematography is absolutely stunning base on the teaser. I haven't seen the fighting scenes but it better be good or this will be one of those previous hideous lakorn action flick. I have hope as Mark has martial skill background, they better have incorporated his skills into the lakorn or I am going to go on a killing spree lol

Mark and Yaya are definitely a hot pair despite my love for M&M. I have to say Mark looks good with all his previous nang ek including Mint N (even though I do like her as much but give her some credit. She's actually decent in her acting).

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The teaser looks amazing. It has a good feel vibe to it. I love westerns. The cinematography is wow. I like how they shot it all in HD too. They got some authentic stuff going on. Mark is dam fine.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i keep watching the teaser again and again.

i dont no y i keep watching it bcoz the more i watch it the more upset i get about mark and yaya.

i love the part where mint kicks the guy out of the tent! she looks soo agressive!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha i was a bit confused when i watched the t-ser.. i wasn't sure where it was going.. but anyways.. it does seem sort of interesting seeing different pairings.. ahahaha..

but anyways is beam playing the bad guy? or was it boy chokchai in here? im confused lol.. havent been watching lakorns for some time >_<

lovestar

sarNie Adult
this is off topic but...

im sooo desperate to find out a free download thai songs website.

ive searched everywhere but theres nothing!!

anyone know of a website??

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
this is off topic but...

im sooo desperate to find out a free download thai songs website.

ive searched everywhere but theres nothing!!

anyone know of a website??
do you mean as in lakorn ost download?
spicyforum
or you should try 4share.com
love it there

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Thanx! I will check out the website.
But I was also referring to a just all general thai songs website but I have used 4 shared just the songs that I want aren't on it.
I found another website.

I luv the 2nd part of ur tawan deard mv. I was wondering wen u were going to make another one

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah, Yaya and Kim both are fluent in English so they have better communication. I know Margie, Kim, Yaya, and Mint celebrated New Year's together but I haven't seen any photos yet. Kim, Yaya, First, Alex and some other did attend Mint's birthday too. I saw photos^^ Too bad they didn't meet Nadech and Mark yet.. Hehe! :coverlaf: That's very cute! They will be spending Valentine's together, just the girls^^ :scratchchin:

Thanks for the teaser! It's looks superduper NICE! No CH3 logo on it? I like that! Hehe. I want thai lakorns to continue with HD after this one!!
ah i was wondering what was different when i watched the teaser ---> it's HD and no ch3 LOGO. what the heck. lol it's nice but at the same time i was like "huh? something's different, is i the western theme that makes it weird?"