[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
The new pic of the leading actors of this lakorn. Mark & Yaya!

This one is from the event yesterday 'Open wig big 3'
that pic of mark and yaya broke my heart. i cant still get over my MTEAM FEVER!! i dont no if i can c mint with someone else or mark with someone else.
this all seemes so weird! yaya and mint are close friends and mteam is really popular but then mark goes to yaya at the end.
it feels like a real lakorn (if someone made one)
luv the pic of the 2 friends. very cute!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
alex vs mark. mint, who would u choose?? jks! im pretty sure alex likes yaya already.

mint will always choose mark!!
Hehe.. I don't know about that.. Mhmm. :p

Alex did have new with both Yaya and Mint!

It's funny too b/c Mint has news with both of these guys standing next her.. LOl.

I think 4 Hua Jai girls. Kim, Margie, Yaya, and Mint are pretty close^^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
All the girls seem to be close but from the interviews, Yaya mentions Kim are her close friend and Mint is close with Margie and Taew.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
^^

I said I was going to watch this lakorn but my heart had been stabbed by that picture too... I don't think I can watch it. Just looking at that pic makes me want to drop dead.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
All the girls seem to be close but from the interviews, Yaya mentions Kim are her close friend and Mint is close with Margie and Taew.
Yeah, Mint has always been close to Taew since she enter the industry since all her previous work she worked with Taew for 3 lakorns already and Margie twice already^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I said I was going to watch this lakorn but my heart had been stabbed by that picture too... I don't think I can watch it. Just looking at that pic makes me want to drop dead.
I love Mark, Yaya, and Mint so I'm going to bare though and watch this lakorn anyhow since I will have to pick out scene to make FAN MV too^^ Hehe. I will be heartbroken many times throughout this lakorn but heart can always mend, right? Hehe. :p It will just take time to put it back together.. :grouphug:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg after seeing the tser. It was such a torture. :( Idk if i can
stand watching Mark with Yaya and kissing her, Ahhhhh... I miss MTEAM> Mucho. lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mark and Yaya actually look cute together although as of right now, I don't get the same feeling like when Yaya and Nadech are together. I hope this lakorn will turn out decent

hippo

sarNie Adult
I think i will be fast forwarding sweet scenes of Mark and Yaya. it hurts to much. :cry:

I love them all individually.

its just that Mint is in here too and she play's as Mark's sister.
just the thought of the storyline is painful. :cry:
No matter how much trouble Mint is supposed to cause in here I will love her....lol.
*sigh*
this is so painful. I hate it!

If Mint wasn't in here it wouldn't be so painful, wish she just had another lakorn with Mark instead
*sigh* x1000

but I love seeing the girls together, they're so cute!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
New t-ser in HD. It looks very, very interesting. It's actually very not my type coz it's like they copy western film, not Thai at all. So it's kind of fantasy to me and that's not my type.
But from the t-ser, it's really interesting. And oh Mark is very very fine in here. I can say he's sooooo fine.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like it. I hope Mart don't have a love scene with Yaya, your going to be the first before Barry. Well looks really good and I have to say Mart does have chemistry with Yaya. Eventhough I haven't seen it yet but I'm already rooting for them to play another lakorn together in the near future. Thanks for sharing the new teaser...

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya and Mint seems to be close but in her interview she never mentioned Mint as her close friend. I guess Yaya is more close to Kim.
They are in the same group actually. On Mint's birthday, I saw Yaya and Kim went to Mint's house. And in New Year, Kim, Mint and Margie went to celebrate at Yaya's house in Pattaya. On this coming up Valentine's day, Mint gave interview that she and Kim would go have a small party at Yaya's house and they would exchange flowers together. I think it's because they are in the same age. But Mint seems to be close to the senior actress like Taew and Margie too coz she joins ch3 before Yaya and Kim. She's the 2nd generation of power3. Yaya's the 3rd and Kim is very new. I actually saw pix of Yaya with Mint more than Yaya with Kim. But yeah.. Kim and Yaya speaks English and Mint doesn't. Maybe that's make Kim and Yaya are closer. Unlike Nadech & Mark, I think these two are very close though Mark has moved out of his manager house already. I still see they're close. I just don't see Nadech follows Mark around like last year anymore.