[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes yes yes, I cannot wait.
I still find it a little... no wait, A LOT
weird that yaya is the lead with Mark and
not Mint. I really wish Mint was the lead.
I can't imagine Mark and Yaya's love scene
together. I wonder if Mint get jealous? lol

And maybe Mark gets jealous of Mint's love
scene too. Geez weirddd!! LOL.

I adore Mteam but not in Pathapee Leh Ruk.
I thought that their love scene was rushed
and awkward. Maybe it's just me.
This lakorn was confirmed at about the same time 4 Hua Jai was too, I believe if you backtrack to the first page but I'm sure Yaya & Mark would co-star along the future anyhow if not this lakorn.

LOl, there was rumors about Mark being upset when Pope & Mint filmed their first love scene for this lakorn.. :p I can go back and quote the article. Hehe. :p

It's okay. I understand some fans did like them in PLR and some didn't, it's understandable^^ I watched BTS clips/fitting for 4 Hua Jai before it aired so I really fell inlove with the concept of that series and the coupless right away at first sight.. Hehe, not knowing how their on-screen chemistry or series was but regardless the flaws I loved them already so it made me love their series too despite how much I rant about it's flaws.. LOl.

Saifah

bite me x___
Haha I knew Mark would be jealous. Rumor or not
it's true to me lol. You can tell these two have
such big chemistry!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure it would be the same with YADECH fans too if this happened EX: Nadech + Mint + Yaya in same lakorn. :p Hehe.

What time does the event start?? o_O I can't wait too!! I just want to stay up and browse for photos/clips already even though I can't even attend it.. LOl.

I will be so eager to come back to my laptop after class tomorrow!! Hehe. :p
very true ja; but dayumm to tell the truth
i was bummed out when Nadech pulled out of the other one with Mint
i really wanted to see them together if they also have a chemistry together;
learning that Yaya and Mak was doing a lakorn together...i would at least expect a Barry-Mint lakorn
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
they both would of look good together too..thats just my opinion :)

OMG tomorrow is the first day back to school for me and I am already so stressed out about my class schedule and work schedule
I will come back home from school and work to see MTEAM at the event!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKS they both are going to make my day! I can feel it

ahhaahhaha I am sucha a freak :thumbsup: :rolleyes1:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Haha I knew Mark would be jealous. Rumor or not
it's true to me lol. You can tell these two have
such big chemistry!
:lol: It's true to a lot of people too. 157 out of 179 people believes or wants the rumor to be true.

http://www.siamzone.com/board/view.php?sid=1985581

Some people commented:

"Please continue to be jealous, Mark."
"I recommend you two to date."
"Mark, don't be jealous, it's just in the lakorn."
"Aii. SO cute. I want to scream."
"I'm cheering for them."
"I like-I like."
Etc.

Saifah

bite me x___
PLEASE BE JEALOUS MARK BECAUSE WE NEED YOU AND
MINT TO DATE LIKE OFFICIALLY BEING A COUPLE. PLEASE!! :D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA I FEEL LIKE MAKING A BANNER THAT SAYS

"OFFICIAL MTEAM STALKERS"
LOL.. I won't deny it! Hehehe. :coverlaf:

I'm so fond and adors the MTEAM :wub: U are all funny and cute to me too, I feel great having a conversation with u guys. :toast:
:toast:

very true ja; but dayumm to tell the truth
i was bummed out when Nadech pulled out of the other one with Mint
i really wanted to see them together if they also have a chemistry together;
learning that Yaya and Mak was doing a lakorn together...i would at least expect a Barry-Mint lakorn
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
they both would of look good together too..thats just my opinion :)

OMG tomorrow is the first day back to school for me and I am already so stressed out about my class schedule and work schedule
I will come back home from school and work to see MTEAM at the event!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKS they both are going to make my day! I can feel it

ahhaahhaha I am sucha a freak :thumbsup: :rolleyes1:
I was quite bummed out that Nadech got pulled out in RAK PATHIHARN too but his status now is too high to play as second. :p Hehe. Also, it's okay b/c Mint wasn't confirmed to be in there too (well at least not anymore since she wanted to work on studies rather.) Many fans questioned at her fanclub and twitter about that lakorn but she said NO to the RAK PATHIHARN^^ Although, I wouldn't have mind her in their b/c both couples would share equal amount of screen time and importance in their role but oh well.. Just going to await for future lakorns of Mint after she decides to redeem accepting more projects! ^_^

Same here!^^ MTEAM is going to make my day tomorrow too.. Hopefully! Hehe. If fanclub photos/clips are posted by then!:)

Saifah

bite me x___
I photoshopped this picture but it'll shall
work! CAN I SAY NEW SIGGIE FOR NOW ?? HEHEH

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
"Mark, don't be jealous, it's just in the lakorn."
this one made me laugh the most!

"I was quite bummed out that Nadech got pulled out in RAK PATHIHARN too but his status now is too high to play as second. Hehe. Also, it's okay b/c Mint wasn't confirmed to be in there too (well at least not anymore since she wanted to work on studies rather.) Many fans questioned at her fanclub and twitter about that lakorn but she said NO to the RAK PATHIHARN^^ Although, I wouldn't have mind her in their b/c both couples would share equal amount of screen time and importance in their role but oh well.. Just going to await for future lakorns of Mint after she decides to redeem accepting more projects!

Same here!^^ MTEAM is going to make my day tomorrow too.. Hopefully! Hehe. If fanclub photos/clips are posted by then!
"

bliss i hope in the future both Nadech and Mint star in a lakorn together :)
If they promote Taew alot they should equally promote Mint too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hehe. I don't want to think about class either but luckily I have only on hour 40 min. class then I can rush to HW + MTEAM event tomorrow! :D
Omg lucky;
I have a 9-10:20 class than a 1:30 to 3:50 Art class :(

Right after I have work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come home at 8!! Rush to my laptop and go straight here

thats my plan ahhaha

OOPS don't forget HW! ahhaha
If i get any

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg lucky;
I have a 9-10:20 class than a 1:30 to 3:50 Art class :(

Right after I have work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come home at 8!! Rush to my laptop and go straight here

thats my plan ahhaha

OOPS don't forget HW! ahhaha
If i get any
Oyyy! You have a busy schedule SMILEZ! I cannot stand long classes.. Hehe! :thumbdown: I've been slacking off a bit.. LOL, since 4 Hua Jai I've been fangirl crazy for MTEAM + the series. :p I need to return back to school mode, like seriously! Hehe, although 4 Hua Jai has ended weeks ago but my fever esp. for MTEAM is still rising day by day.. Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oyyy! You have a busy schedule SMILEZ! I cannot stand long classes.. Hehe! :thumbdown: I've been slacking off a bit.. LOL, since 4 Hua Jai I've been fangirl crazy for MTEAM + the series. :p I need to return back to school mode, like seriously! Hehe, although 4 Hua Jai has ended weeks ago but my fever esp. for MTEAM is still rising day by day.. Hehe.
I know :facepalm: :facepalm: I have 7:30 A.M classes too :(

Its crazy how PLR's last last episode was on the day of my last day of class; tomorrow is going to be my first day of the spring semester and MTEAM FEVER is larger than ever!!!

Same here I am going to be MIA when i really go back to school mode !!!!!
Yikes!

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL's I went to bed and come back, and there's like 3 pages i haven't read.

the conversation's are hilarious and cute and its all about Mteam...i love it!
the more the better, my Mteam fever is still high and thanks to all the news, clips and pics it get's higher and higher.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL's I went to bed and come back, and there's like 3 pages i haven't read.

the conversation's are hilarious and cute and its all about Mteam...i love it!
the more the better, my Mteam fever is still high and thanks to all the news, clips and pics it get's higher and higher.
Watch when New pictures/clips comes out!
IDK man this thread is going to be more on fire
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
and its not even related to TD ahahhaha
more towards MTEAM :)
OH WELLS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: