[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
U guys are saying to catch them off guard, does this mean MTEAM is something like dating in real life as couple.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
U guys are saying to catch them off guard, does this mean MTEAM is something like dating in real life as couple.
They are not to that point (yet).. :p Hehe but since 4HJHKK and even after that series ended there has been many rumors/interviews questioning both Mark and Mint about their relationship^^ They always say they're only "siblings" but we fans say there is a 50/50 chance with them. Hehe! :whistle:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They are not to that point (yet).. :p Hehe but since 4HJHKK and even after that series ended there has been many rumors/interviews questioning both Mark and Mint about their relationship^^ They always say they're only "siblings" but we fans say there is a 50/50 chance with them. Hehe! :whistle:
Yeah blissful there might be something but just wouldn't pop up between Mark and Mint C. Maybe everything will totally
agree then there is a answer for us.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahah i love the two photos of the Mint and Mak names;
people have sch sharp eyes ahahha :)

Can't wait for the event!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Tee-hee ... what I mean is, I was just imagining myself being, say, one entertainment reporter covering the said event so I might start off by asking them about their work, studies etc and then out of the blue I'd pop up the question casually like "So what are you two planning for Valentine's Day?"

Opps, please excuse my imagination. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tee-hee ... what I mean is, I was just imagining myself being, say, one entertainment reporter covering the said event so I might start off by asking them about their work, studies etc and then out of the blue I'd pop up the question casually like "So what are you two planning for Valentine's Day?"

Its OK i wouldn't mind if its your imagination cos if i were u i will do the same, day dream of them as real couple and
what's up for their valentine's. :ghehe:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe everything will totally agree then there is a answer for us.
Hehe.. yeah I hope so too^^ But oh well I love MTEAM as of what they right now anyway! :p I'm quite satisfied with what they've given fans already.. :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

LOL, mahsuri. The reporters did catch Mark off-guard before though. For example, in that interview where he said Yaya belongs to Nadech, the reporters asked him if he cheers for them to be a couple. Mark says he secretly does and that other people do too. Then the reporters caught him off-guard by asking, "What about you and Mint? Do people cheer for you to be a couple?" He was taken aback. The reporters wrote that he automatically followed his usual routine and mantra: "Siiibbblliiingggs." :sweat:

It's so cute and funny how everyone teases MTEAM with "Siblinnnngggggs." :lol:

Saifah

bite me x___

LMFAO this made me lol so bad. And then imagine Mark "accidentally" answering "Oh just
the usual, taking Nong Mint to dinner... Oops I mean IDK" haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mteam is growing onto us!! LMAO. I love this convo.
Our imagination is OUT OF THIS WORLD :D
ahhaha and it is funny how MTEAM overpowered this thread! ahaha
when Yaya is the lead :p

I love MTEAM! eeeeks a couple more hours than the event starts
NEW pictures New Video clips!
Yes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LMFAO this made me lol so bad. And then imagine Mark "accidentally" answering "Oh just
the usual, taking Nong Mint to dinner... Oops I mean IDK" haha
LOl, actually I can Mark doing that.. Hehe b/c he would but I think he's improving with the media/interviews though.. :p

Mteam is growing onto us!! LMAO. I love this convo.
Our imagination is OUT OF THIS WORLD :D
I cannot deny my love for MTEAM since 4 Hua Jai, definitely!!!^^

Saifah

bite me x___

Yes yes yes, I cannot wait.
I still find it a little... no wait, A LOT
weird that yaya is the lead with Mark and
not Mint. I really wish Mint was the lead.
I can't imagine Mark and Yaya's love scene
together. I wonder if Mint get jealous? lol

And maybe Mark gets jealous of Mint's love
scene too. Geez weirddd!! LOL.

LOl, actually I can Mark doing that.. Hehe b/c he would but I think he's improving with the media/interviews though.. :p

I cannot deny my love for MTEAM since 4 Hua Jai, definitely!!!^^
I adore Mteam but not in Pathapee Leh Ruk.
I thought that their love scene was rushed
and awkward. Maybe it's just me.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm sure it would be the same with YADECH fans too if this happened EX: Nadech + Mint + Yaya in same lakorn. :p Hehe.

What time does the event start?? o_O I can't wait too!! I just want to stay up and browse for photos/clips already even though I can't even attend it.. LOl.

I will be so eager to come back to my laptop after class tomorrow!! Hehe. :p

Saifah

bite me x___
I'm sure it would be the same with YADECH fans too if this happened EX: Nadech + Mint + Yaya in same lakorn. :p Hehe.

What time does the event start?? o_O I can't wait too!! I just want to stay up and browse for photos/clips already even though I can't even attend it.. LOl.

I will be so eager to come back to my laptop after class tomorrow!! Hehe. :p
HAHA I FEEL LIKE MAKING A BANNER THAT SAYS

"OFFICIAL MTEAM STALKERS"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so fond and adors the MTEAM :wub: U are all funny and cute to me too, I feel great having a conversation with u guys. :toast:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes yes yes, I cannot wait.
I still find it a little... no wait, A LOT
weird that yaya is the lead with Mark and
not Mint. I really wish Mint was the lead.
I can't imagine Mark and Yaya's love scene
together. I wonder if Mint get jealous? lol

And maybe Mark gets jealous of Mint's love
scene too. Geez weirddd!! LOL.

I adore Mteam but not in Pathapee Leh Ruk.
I thought that their love scene was rushed
and awkward. Maybe it's just me.

Omg We all are going to have to go through that.
Mintwix posted something here before mentioning that Mak didn't seem happy after Mint shot love scene with Pope
ahahhahahaah it was something like that :p
it was just a rumor though!
but true to me =x