[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
They say these two pics are from Mint's facebook.

Also, I wanted to post this picture again. I read that Mark just sorta recently made his facebook public, so I went check it out (aka stalk) and found his comment about the picture. He really did take this picture himself. He seems like such a tease. I also read that when he speaks with other ladies, sometimes he likes to say "ka" and not "krub." Lol. (---Something about people reading him use that kind of language with Mint on Fb.)

I also posted this picture of Mint and Yaya in the 4 Hua Jai thread before, but I think it belongs here. There were other pictures of the two girls making silly faces, but I forgot to save them and now I'm too lazy to look for them.

Finally. From prinfanclub.com

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
They say these two pics are from Mint's facebook.

Also, I wanted to post this picture again. I read that Mark just sorta recently made his facebook public, so I went check it out (aka stalk) and found his comment about the picture. He really did take this picture himself. He seems like such a tease. I also read that when he speaks with other ladies, sometimes he likes to say "ka" and not "krub." Lol. (---Something about people reading him use that kind of language with Mint on Fb.)

I also posted this picture of Mint and Yaya in the 4 Hua Jai thread before, but I think it belongs here. There were other pictures of the two girls making silly faces, but I forgot to save them and now I'm too lazy to look for them.

Finally. From prinfanclub.com

eeeeeeeeeeks thanks for sharing;
I went to go check aka stalk his FB page to see if it was still public
no luck :(
ahhaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Your welcome, ja. :)

I miss Mak-Mint so much. Lol. I want to make mvs and even thought of writing fan-fics for them--and I've never written fan-fics or even thought of writing them before... But I don't have time. T_T </3

Anyways, sorta random/MTEAM news: on this coming 18th (Tuesday), Boy, Rita, Mark, and Mint are going to the same event of some sort.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much mintwix!!!!

they are just so cute
Mark looks so hot in the photo with him and the other two guys.

OMG wish i lived in Thailand right now!!! lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
* SCREAMS * Omg.. Thank for the updates for MTEAM!^^ So cute. I want to stalk MARK too! :p I wish I was in THAILAND... wahhh!! LOl. I should check his FB daily now that I know it was on PUBLIC! Hehe. Mark look MIGHT FIONE in those last two photos^^ Yippee!! I'm so happy and extremely thrilled! More events of MTEAM to come!! Yes. I know that Mint is going on event 18th too but wow didn't know Mark was too. It's funny how Boy is going with them again b/c in the interviews Mint would often say that it's just not them two but other people are goes with them like Boy! :p I can't wait just 3 more days until their event together^^ I miss them so much!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mark looks so handsome in the second picture! Goodness if he made his facebook public, all these ladies would definitely stalk him, including me! :coverlaf:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Your welcome, ja. :)

I miss Mak-Mint so much. Lol. I want to make mvs and even thought of writing fan-fics for them--and I've never written fan-fics or even thought of writing them before... But I don't have time. T_T </3

Anyways, sorta random/MTEAM news: on this coming 18th (Tuesday), Boy, Rita, Mark, and Mint are going to the same event of some sort.
OMG jing jing ler?
I can't wait til the 18th. the day after school starts too
I will be waiting..matter of fact we will be waiting

I started on a fanfic for MTEAM called CasaNova Tee ruk lmao
but never finished anything but visualizations in my head :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

other than that I have my mini-movie of them that is related to it ahah

thanks for the news! You make us MTEAM lovers HAPPY!!! :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG jing jing ler?
I can't wait til the 18th. the day after school starts too
I will be waiting..matter of fact we will be waiting

I started on a fanfic for MTEAM called CasaNova Tee ruk lmao
but never finished anything but visualizations in my head :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

other than that I have my mini-movie of them that is related to it ahah

thanks for the news! You make us MTEAM lovers HAPPY!!! :grouphug:
Wow Smilez CasaNova Tee Ruk a title for MTEAM i love your title, na ruk dee...mak. :cheer:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It's funny how Mark is known as the "Casanova" everywhere! :p Hehe. As much as I love MTEAM, please hope he doesn't break Mint's heart or I will hold grudges no matter how attractive and charming he is.. LOl^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
:dance3:
วันที่ 18 มกราคม 2554 ณ ดิสคัฟเวอรี่พลาซ่า
ผลิตภัณฑ์ Elisées จัดปาร์ตี้ฉลองเปิดตัวคอลเลคชั่นใหม่ล่าสุด “Butterfly Collection” สีสันแห่งความงาม หลากเฉดสี ที่เติมเต็มทุกอารมณ์ของชีวิตวัยสาวให้คุณสวย เจิดจ้าละมั่นใจกว่าที่เคย !!! พร้อมเปิดตัว Butterfly Queens ทั้ง 3 คน ริต้า-ศรีริต้า ฟาง-พิชญา และมิ้น-ชาลิดา พร้อมเต็มตากับความเซ็กซี่เร้าใจด้วยแฟชั่นโชว์จาก 9 สาว Sexy Leo Girls และปาร์ตี้สุดเหวี่ยงกับ DJ ก้ามปูก่อนปิดท้ายด้วยเซอร์ไพรส์จากดาราหนุ่มสุดฮอต ที่ต้องรอลุ้นว่าจะเป็นใคร
On January 18, 2011 at Discovery Software Discovery Plaza.
Elisées product will launch a party celebrating Collection New Nation "Butterfly Collection" of beauty, variety of color shades that compliment every mood of your beautiful young life. Each brightly confident than ever! Launch of the Butterfly Queens 3 persons Rita, Pitchaya, and Mint. With vividly dramatic fashion with a sexy show from 9 girls Sexy Leo Girls and the world's best party DJ before and it will end with Crab surprise from the hottest young stars. To wait to win as anyone.

Source: http://www.siamdiscoverycenter.co.th/main.php?m=activities&id=35

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

Elisées product will launch a party celebrating Collection New Nation "Butterfly Collection" of beauty, variety of color shades that compliment every mood of your beautiful young life. Each brightly confident than ever! Launch of the Butterfly Queens 3 persons Rita, Pitchaya, and Mint. With vividly dramatic fashion with a sexy show from 9 girls Sexy Leo Girls and the world's best party DJ before and it will end with Crab surprise from the hottest young stars. To wait to win as anyone.

thank you for sharing :)
Can't wait;
eeeeeeeeeekkks!

hippo

sarNie Adult
YaY! can't wait for more pics and clips =))

I was hoping that this would air during march/april/may. I don't want to wait so long i miss them all to much...ehehhehe....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

:)

I think this time, we will be treated to much more MTEAM goodies than last time. Because Mark and Mint's fans from M & M's Home in Pantip are going. I don't think they went to the FIT Sport Event last time.

Teehee.PICS.

Lol.
Credit: Last two pics are from M & M's Home in Pantip.​

hippo

sarNie Adult
the girls are so cute!

with all these pics, it makes me wanna watch this so much.

i hoping that after they finish filming this, Mteam will get a lakorn together, although they are playing as siblings in here *sigh*, oh well right now, anything will do as long as they are both in it....eheheheh

can't wait to see pics from the 18th's event oh and clips...ehehehe

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I think this time, we will be treated to much more MTEAM goodies than last time. Because Mark and Mint's fans from M & M's Home in Pantip are going. I don't think they went to the FIT Sport Event last time.
Heh - if I could be there, I'd try to catch them off guard and ask what their plans are for Valentine's Day. :D

Luv the pix, mint. Thanks for sharing! :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

YAYYA!! Hehe. I can't wait.. it's just tomorrow!!! If I was in Thailand I wouldn't be able to sleep at all.. LOl. :p

I love that photo.. Hehe. MTEAM fans always point out the cutest things ever!!^^

i hoping that after they finish filming this, Mteam will get a lakorn together, although they are playing as siblings in here *sigh*, oh well right now, anything will do as long as they are both in it....eheheheh

can't wait to see pics from the 18th's event oh and clips...ehehehe
ME TOO!!^^ Hehe. Still keeping my hopes up high for their future lakorn!! Woooohee!:)

Heh - if I could be there, I'd try to catch them off guard and ask what their plans are for Valentine's Day. :D
Hehe. :wub: I wonder too.. Hmmm! :scratchchin: